China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 04:56:59 PM
Sounds like Austria are locking up unvaccinated people and banishing them from society , yellow patches worked before maybe they should try again #nazis

Yes, they're stockpiling the cattle cars now in the railyards to start shipping them out to the death camps. ::)

You know, you could just say that Austria is bringing back the same lockdowns we all experienced earlier in the pandemic, but you think its unfair that they're only imposing it this time on those who are unvaccinated and start the discussion there, assuming you're actually interested in one.

Louther

Sounds like Austria are locking up unvaccinated people and banishing them from society , yellow patches worked before maybe they should try again #nazis

One of the most idiotic things I've read here since the glory days of Angelo.

As they say. No cure for stupid.

Rossfan

What's it to an Irish individual turned right wing yank what the sovereign nation of Austria does to protest its public health from ignorant  disease spreaders.

Meanwhile 5,483 cases reported in the 26 today..... :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Gmac

Quote from: Louther on November 12, 2021, 05:16:42 PM

your in favor of taking away people's rights to work , feed their families their basic human rights because they won't take a shot (it's not a vaccine) that doesn't stop spread or transmission of virus? But at same time you are so worried about them ending up in hospital , ye right

J70

"Its not a vaccine"??? :o  ;D

Tell us more Gmac.

Louther

Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 05:25:02 PM

your in favor of taking away people's rights to work , feed their families their basic human rights because they won't take a shot (it's not a vaccine) that doesn't stop spread or transmission of virus? But at same time you are so worried about them ending up in hospital , ye right

Ah, the good old "make stuff up" retort.

Cause that's exactly what is going to happen and you know this before the Austrians even know it.

Ireland's loss has really been America's gain.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2021, 05:27:08 PM

Tell us more Gmac.
the definition changed recently I wonder why , semantics I'm sure

Gmac

Quote from: Louther on November 12, 2021, 05:30:44 PM

Cause that's exactly what is going to happen and you know this before the Austrians even know it.

wee mans mentality from the wee county

Louther

Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: Louther on November 12, 2021, 05:30:44 PM

wee mans mentality from the wee county

Brilliant. What a legend. Americas finest. Please come home.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 05:31:43 PM

Tell us more Gmac.

Well, you appear to know, so why don't you explain it all to us?

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on November 12, 2021, 05:17:05 PM
What's it to an Irish individual turned right wing yank what the sovereign nation of Austria does to protest its public health from ignorant  disease spreaders.

Meanwhile 5,483 cases reported in the 26 today..... :'(

Same oul shite from you, "right wing" default, "ignorant disease spreaders".  So people who are not vaccinated with a Covid vaccine are ignorant disease spreads. You have to have Covid in the first place to spread it, unvaccinated who have Covid are slightly more likely to spread it than vaccinated who have it. Adults who are unvaccinated are effectively eliminated from key facilities where the disease spreads.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2021, 05:38:14 PM

Tell us more Gmac.

from immunity to (protection)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 12, 2021, 03:49:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2021, 02:53:50 PM
There's bound to be a cure for cancer, some medication that can be taken that will eradicate it and we can get on with our lives!!! No, the big Pharma are holding out to make millions!! B'stards
Surely they make more from treating it than curing it so not sure what point you're trying to make there...

So they are actively not trying to find a cure for cancer? Wow! A quick search shows how pharmaceutical companies have found 'cures' to many conditions which were unimaginable years ago!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 06:30:09 PM

Tell us more Gmac.

Took a minute to figure out you were on about, and, surprise, looks like more right wing bullshit, this time emanating from Thomas Massie of Kansas. I would call him the village idiot of The House, but there's too much competition to just single him out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/09/vaccine-skeptics-claim-new-cdc-gotcha-moment-they-havent-got-much/

Anyway, I don't ever remember immunity meaning anything other than protection against a disease. Which is what a vaccine offers. And there is simply no one who has been paying attention, for example, to flu vaccines over the past 20 years who didn't know that getting one absolutely doesn't mean you will be 100% certain not to get the flu. Similarly, I had to get a tetanus booster back in the summer when I cut myself on a rusty screw while working on my deck. Probably would have been ok, but it had been a while since my last one so I couldn't be sure I'd be protected i.e. immune.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2021, 07:00:29 PM
Quote from: Gmac on November 12, 2021, 06:30:09 PM

Tell us more Gmac.

Took a minute to figure out you were on about, and, surprise, looks like more right wing bullshit, this time emanating from Thomas Massie of Kansas. I would call him the village idiot of The House, but there's too much competition to just single him out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/09/vaccine-skeptics-claim-new-cdc-gotcha-moment-they-havent-got-much/

Anyway, I don't ever remember immunity meaning anything other than protection against a disease. Which is what a vaccine offers. And there is simply no one who has been paying attention, for example, to flu vaccines over the past 20 years who didn't know that getting one absolutely doesn't mean you will be 100% certain not to get the flu. Similarly, I had to get a tetanus booster back in the summer when I cut myself on a rusty screw while working on my deck. Probably would have been ok, but it had been a while since my last one so I couldn't be sure I'd be protected i.e. immune.
again with the right wing bs the cdc changed their definition.
Tetanus shot one every 10/15
You will be leaking soon the amount of injections your getting.