China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 19, 2021, 02:18:12 AM
Quote from: Evil Genius on May 18, 2021, 11:48:46 PM
Quote from: Angelo on May 18, 2021, 04:12:21 PM
The most common side effects for all three drugs were fever and headache. Other reported adverse reactions included nausea, joint pain, and dizziness.
That report fails to mention an additional side-effect of the vaccine: Not dying.

we don't know enough about the long term side effects yet.  It's quite possible that a large percentage of those vaccinated may die.

Where to start with this.

Apart from the obvious facepalm...

Could you tell us how much we know about the long term side effects of having had a bout of covid?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Tubberman on May 19, 2021, 05:46:07 AM
The most common side effects for all three drugs were fever and headache. Other reported adverse reactions included nausea, joint pain, and dizziness.
That report fails to mention an additional side-effect of the vaccine: Not dying.

we don't know enough about the long term side effects yet.  It's quite possible that a large percentage of those vaccinated may die.

I'd go as so far as to say 100% of people vaccinated will die.

Very good Tubberman.  ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

I see us 40+ year olds are able register now for a vaccine. About time!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Louther

;D ;D ;D

Not sure if serious but hope for your own sake you aren't.

I'm sure some will be along shortly to agree with you with no tongue in cheek.

Some nonsense spouted above  ::)

Louther

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2021, 08:51:56 AM

I great day for middle aged men and women.

I know they have days for registering at certain ages e.g. but does the portal along you to register now even if you 47? Heard someone say it'll open straight away for all 45-49 ages but they stagger it out as a request rather than a restriction on the portal.

laoislad

Quote from: Louther on May 19, 2021, 08:55:51 AM

I know they have days for registering at certain ages e.g. but does the portal along you to register now even if you 47? Heard someone say it'll open straight away for all 45-49 ages but they stagger it out as a request rather than a restriction on the portal.
Oh I thought it was all 40+, I've a little bit of a wait so as I'm under 45.!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Louther

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2021, 08:56:58 AM
Quote from: Louther on May 19, 2021, 08:55:51 AM

Oh I though it was all 40+, I've a little bit of a wait so as I'm under 45.!

I'd say next week be 40-44

Angelo

Ah ya.

Let's just ignore deaths and serious side effects associated with the vaccines as they don't suit the narrative.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/brisbane-teen-reportedly-develops-blood-clots-after-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-c-2868616

How many 18 year olds have died from Covid or being seriously impacted in Australia?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Angelo on May 19, 2021, 09:15:55 AM
Ah ya.

Let's just ignore deaths and serious side effects associated with the vaccines as they don't suit the narrative.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/brisbane-teen-reportedly-develops-blood-clots-after-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-c-2868616

How many 18 year olds have died from Covid or being seriously impacted in Australia?

The correct answer to this is zero deaths in the 10-19 age group in Australia but an 18 year old girl who was fit and healthy at the time of her vaccine nearly died as a result.

https://www.health.gov.au/resources/covid-19-deaths-by-age-group-and-sex

But let's just ignore that fact as it doesn't suit the narrative.

For fit and healthy under 40s the vaccine seems to be completely negligible but let's have the zealots deny the same science they put up when it suits their narrative.

clarshack

Angelo

Quote from: clarshack on May 19, 2021, 09:23:02 AM
Ah ya.

There's also this:

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/16/number-of-women-to-lose-their-unborn-child-after-having-the-covid-vaccine-increases-by-2000-in-just-fourteen-weeks/

That doesn't suits the narrative though.

The totalitarians aren't interested in anything that doesn't comply with their propaganda.

Vaccines have their uses for the vulnerable categories (the elderly and medically compromised), apart from that their effect is negligible at the very best and downright dangerous at the worst.

It's amazing how the convenience theorists are so close minded, hardly the characteristics of sensible and compassionate people.

Milltown Row2

Ah ya.

Wife went to bed early with her second jab, I was on high alert, had to make dinner, dishes and put a wash on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Louther

"Nearly died" - from that report she went to hospital and was sent home and 2 days later got x Ray that showed small blood clots on lungs.

Possibly linked to vaccine or possibly one of the 50 such reported cases on a daily basis that is reported in Australia. As per normal, they have confirmed a direct link to the vaccine. I'll let the scientists decide and follow their lead.

Australia have one of lowest death rates due to their severe early lockdown and border closures, so not surprised they had no deaths in 18 year olds.

Good to see zealots back in use.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 19, 2021, 09:28:43 AM
Ah ya.

Ah sure fit and healthy people dying and getting serious side effects from the vaccine is all a big laugh.
Wife went to bed early with her second jab, I was on high alert, had to make dinner, dishes and put a wash on

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on May 19, 2021, 09:44:02 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 19, 2021, 09:28:43 AM
Ah ya.

Ah sure fit and healthy people dying and getting serious side effects from the vaccine is all a big laugh.

It's very simple, if you believe not taking the vaccine is safer than catching and passing on the virus to others then don't take it. But with that I'd prefer that you self isolate and avoid contact with others that are likely to have serious issues should they catch the virus.

I'd say with your personality self isolating is very easy, I doubt very much you are in contact, physically with anyone  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea