China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smelmoth

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:51:13 PM
Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 04:50:15 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 26, 2021, 04:43:39 PM
Quote from: trailer on April 26, 2021, 04:35:47 PM
Here we go again with this shite. Every thread will be completely polluted.

+1

I think Angelo has triggered a few posters. But then again racism and other forms of brain free gobshitery will trigger people. It stands to reason.

No matter what Angelo (or his aliases post) it's difficult to se past the racist nature of the author.

What racism?

Not much of a Jew fan are you?

Angelo

Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 04:51:58 PM

+1

I think Angelo has triggered a few posters. But then again racism and other forms of brain free gobshitery will trigger people. It stands to reason.

No matter what Angelo (or his aliases post) it's difficult to se past the racist nature of the author.

What racism?

It's not my fault you fault you fail to understand satire.

Have you ever said something that wasn't politically correct yourself?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

smelmoth

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:56:12 PM

+1

What racism?

I thought satire died at Nuremberg

Angelo

Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 04:58:51 PM

+1

What racism?

You never answered my question. I wonder why that is.

Do you find this racist?

GetOverTheBar

This doesn't work as well when Sid isn't about.

Banned for good?

smelmoth

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 05:00:55 PM

+1

What racism?

Do you find this racist?

Sincerest apologies. I will now answer your questions.

The Fr Ted joke is not racist. It is a joke about racists. The Fr Ted character is racist.

I am unaware of any politically incorrect statements I have made. Are you aware of any?

Angelo

Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 05:17:56 PM

+1

What racism?

Do you find this racist?

The Fr Ted joke is not racist. It is a joke about racists. The Fr Ted character is racist.

I am unaware of any politically incorrect statements I have made. Are you aware of any?

Bizarre double standards there if you deem the Fr Ted joke not racist.

You've never made a politically incorrect statement in your life? I'm sure you have, I'm sure everyone has.

smelmoth

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 06:19:04 PM
Quote from: smelmoth on April 26, 2021, 05:17:56 PM

+1

What racism?

Do you find this racist?

Bizarre double standards there if you deem the Fr Ted joke not racist.

You've never made a politically incorrect statement in your life? I'm sure you have, I'm sure everyone has.

No double standards here.

Alf Garnet, Al Murray Pub Landlord and Fr Ted are racist characters. The first 2 characters are defined by their racism. The comedy shows in which they appear are not racist. The joke is on the racist. That is not difficult to understand but please point the bit that you fail to understand?

As for my political incorrectness point to evidence. Your evidence of something existing seems to be based upon a belief that it must exist. If you bring that attitude to discussion groups I'm rather afraid that you will make the dreadful arse of yourself

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Evil Genius

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2021, 07:28:55 PM
If this is getting it right, I'm glad we got it so wrong!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/4/26/india-sets-new-covid-world-record-for-5th-straight-day-live-news
Ah now, sure didn't our resident expert assure us that: "It's certainly serious over [in India] but it's no worse than the situation we had in the north at Christmas in terms of relative numbers"  ::)

Meanwhile the above article, incl the WHO comment, is based on the official government figures for cases and deaths etc.

But recent investigations suggest that the actual death rate is higher than being recorded eg
"Bodies piling up at crematoriums and burial grounds across India are sparking concerns that the death toll from a ferocious new Covid-19 wave may be much higher than official records, underplaying the scale of a resurgence that is overwhelming the country's medical system.
Several cities across the South Asian nation have reported shocking details of bodies, wrapped in protective gear and identified by hospitals as virus-related deaths, lined up outside crematoriums for hours. Accounts collated by Bloomberg from relatives of the dead and workers and eyewitnesses at crematoriums in at least five cities indicate that the real number of Covid fatalities could be significantly higher than the deaths being reported by local government health departments."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-22/even-record-death-toll-may-hide-extent-of-india-s-covid-crisis

And that relates to cities. The majority of India's 1.4bn population live in rural areas, where many people are dying in their homes without any access to a doctor never mind a hospital, and them being cremated without ever featuring in the official Covid figures.

Still, the Indian government has a strategy to deal with this crisis:
"As India reels from a massive surge in cases of COVID-19 that's crippling the nation, Twitter has agreed to block tweets in the nation critical of the government's handing of the pandemic, BuzzFeed reported Saturday.
The government on Thursday ordered Twitter to block 52 critical tweets, and Twitter complied, according to BuzzFeed. Blocked posts reportedly included those from a state minister, an opposition member of the Indian Parliament, filmmakers, an actor, two journalists and other citizens."
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/india-twitter-covid-surge-cremations_n_6084cfa3e4b02e74d21a6ef2?ri18n=true

That should help allright.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

RadioGAAGAA

Hope the "let it rip" crowd are paying attention to what happens when O2 supplies run short.
i usse an speelchekor

Blowitupref

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 26, 2021, 12:23:34 PM
Irresponsible article there, mentions the lockdown like nothing is working and it's a major unexplained crisis.

Makes no mention to Covid running wild being entirely their own fault for the sake of a religious festival.

You can't help people who don't want to be helped.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-millions-of-indians-travel-to-celebrate-maha-kumbh-mela-despite-rising-coronavirus-rates-12273435

Whatever the country journalists especially in tabloid newspapers are falling over themselves to blame any surge on a more dangerous and deadly variant. The India situation is mostly to do with their super spreader event.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armagh18

Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:32:40 PM
Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:22:55 PM
Very simple fact from today.

I've no idea how long you back posting from your latest ban but I haven't engaged with you since and then you quote a post I made about when your "parody" twitter account was posted. I responded to that and then you reckon I was stalking you on some other forum.

I'm not the one obsessed.

I'd be more interested if you commented on the posts about your claims on India but you obviously don't want to as it showed up how wrong you have been.

What I can't understand and finds creepy, to use your own phrase, is that someone gets banned here, comes back with new name, gets banned again and again, but still wants to be here? And "chat" with people he has issues with and falls out with all the time. Now that is creepy.

I've told you to stay out of my way, you weird little man.

The last sentence can't spell out your issues any more clearer. You have became utterly obsessed with a poster off the internet. Have you Angelo scrawled out across every wall in your house?

Just park your obsession with me, there is plenty of threads and topics you can engage with on here rather than stalking me around from thread to thread on matters you have no interest in.
You're actually a decent poster when you don't get bogged down in petty shite like this- be smart and don't take the bait because this is getting tiresome.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 26, 2021, 10:32:37 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 26, 2021, 04:32:40 PM
Quote from: Louther on April 26, 2021, 04:22:55 PM
Very simple fact from today.

I've no idea how long you back posting from your latest ban but I haven't engaged with you since and then you quote a post I made about when your "parody" twitter account was posted. I responded to that and then you reckon I was stalking you on some other forum.

I'm not the one obsessed.

I'd be more interested if you commented on the posts about your claims on India but you obviously don't want to as it showed up how wrong you have been.

What I can't understand and finds creepy, to use your own phrase, is that someone gets banned here, comes back with new name, gets banned again and again, but still wants to be here? And "chat" with people he has issues with and falls out with all the time. Now that is creepy.

I've told you to stay out of my way, you weird little man.

The last sentence can't spell out your issues any more clearer. You have became utterly obsessed with a poster off the internet. Have you Angelo scrawled out across every wall in your house?

Just park your obsession with me, there is plenty of threads and topics you can engage with on here rather than stalking me around from thread to thread on matters you have no interest in.
You're actually a decent poster when you don't get bogged down in petty shite like this- be smart and don't take the bait because this is getting tiresome.

How many decent posters get multiple bans?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2021, 07:28:55 PM
If this is getting it right, I'm glad we got it so wrong!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/4/26/india-sets-new-covid-world-record-for-5th-straight-day-live-news

When you say we, who do you mean?

UK fucked up as well. Boris wanted the UK to take it on the chin, didn't care if the bodies were piled high and held off on the lockdowns and he's the highest death rate in all of Europe.

They fucked up test and trace and still are. The vaccine is their only saving grace and India helped produce quite a lot of them.