lenny

Quote from: JoG2 on March 28, 2021, 11:32:21 AM
Quote from: lenny on March 28, 2021, 08:56:09 AM
Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 04:03:16 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 28, 2021, 12:36:16 AM
Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 12:14:50 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: Seamus on March 27, 2021, 09:39:39 PM
Just as expect those unapproved experimental injections will go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Ching Ching Goes The Money Tree. Time to say enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XtV4gBAqLl0y/?list=notifications&randomize=false

You do know most over 70s get the flu jab every year anyway don't you??

Sure they won't be needing the flu jab any longer as the flu has mysteriously been eliminated for the first time in living memory. I've read the crazy reasons why from the kool aid drinkers on this forum.

Best of luck with your lethal injection.
Millions of people, including me, seem to be doing okay. If it's a lethal injection someone needs to get their money back.

It's not a one fit all solution. There will be a certain amount that will probably never get an adverse reaction, for others it will be immediate but for the vast majority it could be what is called "slow kill", always dependent on medication, beginning more in the medium to long term. High possibility of autoimmune disease from the reaction to the spike protein.

That's interesting Seamus. Can you provide a link to the peer reviewed academic research which backs up your hypothesis.

Lenny, if someone is linking BitChute videos it's a massive red fleg. Avoid avoid avoid. On one level, and I know a couple of folk now so far down that rabbit hole I can't see a way back for them, I actually feel for them. Too much time on their hands and these polished videos coming at them from all corners. On the other hand, the info they are spreading is very damaging. Though, the vaccine travel passport will give many of the these principled anti-vaxx crusaders that gentle nudge.

My post was tongue in cheek because I know for sure that there are zero peer reviewed scientific papers to back up one word of the complete garbage that he posts.

Cunny Funt

ROI weekly update.

Cases 3992 (128 more cases than last week but worth nothing from over 20,000 extra tests)

Reported Deaths 81 (25 more than last week)

In hospital 322 (38 fewer than last week)

66 in ICU (16 fewer than last Sunday)

Rossfan

Let's hope the Hospital figures don't start rising following the number of cases.
If cases are in the younger cohorts hospital numbers may stay relatively low.
Whats going on in Biffoland?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on March 28, 2021, 06:28:08 PM
Let's hope the Hospital figures don't start rising following the number of cases.

You normally post that information
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Rossfan on March 28, 2021, 06:28:08 PM

Probably a Meat factory outbreak that spread into the community.

A number of counties are doing really well. Cork with their population with just 230 cases in the last two weeks the stand out.  Sligo, Leitrim, Kilkenny, Kerry, Monaghan with just  192 cases between them the last fortnight.

Small easing of the restrictions is what is expected from the government/nphet next week leaving us with strict restrictions up to at least mid May.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trailer

What is the story with these ppl leaving the Mandatory quarantine? How can they just leave?

imtommygunn

Doesn't sound very mandatory

GetOverTheBar

The defence forces and Private Security I think have powers to monitor compliance at the quarantine hotels.

But they have no power to stop people leaving....(i.e. The Guards are notified instead).

So that's where that one is. Not exactly iron clad. People just don't care.....you are going to encounter a small minority that have no interest in decency and doing the right thing.

Estimator

It's looking like there are going to be no prosecutions in the Bobby Storey funeral investigation... Where does that leave all those that have been prosecuted/fined etc during the last 12months?
Ulster League Champions 2009

imtommygunn

You could say the same about several other events too tbh. It has not been applied consistently at all.

Armagh18

Quote from: Estimator on March 30, 2021, 12:15:21 PM
It's looking like there are going to be no prosecutions in the Bobby Storey funeral investigation... Where does that leave all those that have been prosecuted/fined etc during the last 12months?
Good stuff. Hope they leave poor Fiona O'Donohue and the rest who were out with her alone too!!

GetOverTheBar

For the purposes of this thread, it's good there has been no spike since the Rangers Fans taking the streets some time ago.

Saffrongael

200m doses of Johnson & Johnson "one shot" vaccine due in Europe in second half of April. Should speed things up a bit
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Armagh18

Quote from: Saffrongael on March 30, 2021, 12:33:07 PM
200m doses of Johnson & Johnson "one shot" vaccine due in Europe in second half of April. Should speed things up a bit
Brilliant. Moderna due to start in UK in April as well isn't it?

Armagh18

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 30, 2021, 12:31:29 PM
For the purposes of this thread, it's good there has been no spike since the Rangers Fans taking the streets some time ago.
Thank god!