Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 12:16:19 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 27, 2021, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2021, 09:51:57 PM
Was reading the comments 🤦‍♀️

The vaccine speeds up dementia

It's BitChute, the right wing loneybin's video site of choice.

I guess the loonies staged the BBC studio.

Seamus, will you be taking the vaccine?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 12:14:50 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: Seamus on March 27, 2021, 09:39:39 PM
Just as expect those unapproved experimental injections will go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Ching Ching Goes The Money Tree. Time to say enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XtV4gBAqLl0y/?list=notifications&randomize=false

You do know most over 70s get the flu jab every year anyway don't you??

Sure they won't be needing the flu jab any longer as the flu has mysteriously been eliminated for the first time in living memory. I've read the crazy reasons why from the kool aid drinkers on this forum.

Best of luck with your lethal injection.
Millions of people, including me, seem to be doing okay. If it's a lethal injection someone needs to get their money back.

armaghniac

According to the Sunday Times tomorrow, London is going to offer a load of vaccine to the ROI to give the EU a "poke in the eye".
I'd say this is troublemaking more than anything else, as the UK will have no great surplus for a while.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Seamus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2021, 12:22:15 AM
Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 12:16:19 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 27, 2021, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2021, 09:51:57 PM
Was reading the comments 🤦‍♀️

The vaccine speeds up dementia

It's BitChute, the right wing loneybin's video site of choice.

I guess the loonies staged the BBC studio.

Seamus, will you be taking the vaccine?

Now Milltown, you surely know the answer to that. Not for all the money in the world. There are no medium or long term trials on an mRNA vaccine that has never been used on humans before. My health is far too important to start playing Russian Roulette. I'm disappointed so many are rushing to judgement, it will give me no joy if the injuries and deaths start piling up. Most of the young people I know are not for taking it but will do so only because they believe it will get them back to their way of living pre 2020.

I'm in the process of starting a humanitarian project to aid the very ill - cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disease etc., should be up and running later this year. For more than half my life health is my number one passion. It is now time to give back and help others.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 28, 2021, 12:36:16 AM
Just as expect those unapproved experimental injections will go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Ching Ching Goes The Money Tree. Time to say enough.

Sure they won't be needing the flu jab any longer as the flu has mysteriously been eliminated for the first time in living memory. I've read the crazy reasons why from the kool aid drinkers on this forum.

Millions of people, including me, seem to be doing okay. If it's a lethal injection someone needs to get their money back.

It's not a one fit all solution. There will be a certain amount that will probably never get an adverse reaction, for others it will be immediate but for the vast majority it could be what is called "slow kill", always dependent on medication, beginning more in the medium to long term. High possibility of autoimmune disease from the reaction to the spike protein.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Norf Tyrone

How is it a money tree and a lethal injection?
🙈
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

lenny

Quote from: Seamus on March 28, 2021, 04:03:16 AM

It's not a one fit all solution. There will be a certain amount that will probably never get an adverse reaction, for others it will be immediate but for the vast majority it could be what is called "slow kill", always dependent on medication, beginning more in the medium to long term. High possibility of autoimmune disease from the reaction to the spike protein.

That's interesting Seamus. Can you provide a link to the peer reviewed academic research which backs up your hypothesis.

trailer

This f**king nonsense needs banned. This is dangerous. It's up there with hate speech. It's not free speech if it's utter shite.

trailer

Quote from: trailer on March 28, 2021, 09:10:18 AM

This f**king nonsense needs banned. This is dangerous. It's up there with hate speech. It's not free speech if it's utter shite.

Seamus you are mentally unwell and you should seek immediate medical help. I wish you well.

Angelo

Trailer is an absolutely vile poster.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2021, 01:06:15 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2021, 06:18:52 PM
Angelo you've been referring to flu's and no flu's recorded, just new variants of Covid.

What do you mean exactly?

Am I too assume from your references that, Covid is just a new flu variant that has mutated to becoming more life threatening to the worldwide and not just in the winter months?

Or that Covid is actually flu and we should have just treated it as such and continued with limited restrictions?
Can you answer theses?
Or Covid is real and not flu at all and with a closed border attitude we could have saved more lives?

You not answering this?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: lenny on March 28, 2021, 08:56:09 AM

That's interesting Seamus. Can you provide a link to the peer reviewed academic research which backs up your hypothesis.

Lenny, if someone is linking BitChute videos it's a massive red fleg. Avoid avoid avoid. On one level, and I know a couple of folk now so far down that rabbit hole I can't see a way back for them, I actually feel for them. Too much time on their hands and these polished videos coming at them from all corners. On the other hand, the info they are spreading is very damaging. Though, the vaccine travel passport will give many of the these principled anti-vaxx crusaders that gentle nudge.

sid waddell

Would you call the vaccines "genocide", Seamus?  ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on March 28, 2021, 02:18:07 AM
According to the Sunday Times tomorrow, London is going to offer a load of vaccine to the ROI to give the EU a "poke in the eye".
I'd say this is troublemaking more than anything else, as the UK will have no great surplus for a while.

I read on Twitter that an Irish govt "source" said it's the first they have heard of it!

Tony Baloney

The uptake in the UK appears to indicate that people have rejected all the anti-vaxx and side-effect guff, and have instead accepted the main effect of the vaccine i.e. not dying. Unfortunately the tinfoil hat brigade will have to move on soon to the next "cause'.