Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 01:06:43 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:03:24 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 12:34:35 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 11:49:10 AM
register deaths in england from Flu 800 (i think thats 18/19 from the way the article is written) and from covid more than  100,000.

they are facts.

How many flu tests have the UK carried out in comparison to the 80m Covid tests in the past 12 months?

Answer this question with the facts.

I doubt you have the moral courage to address that though.

nothing to do with moral courage but ive done a few google searchs and cannot find facts related to flu testing.

Can you answer the question?

How many tests on flu have the UK carried out in relation to flu in the past 12 months?

Have they carried out 1 test?

3.3m Covid tests have been carried out in the free state. How many flu tests in the same period? 1?

Is it possible that we don't even test for flu? Is it possible that we do not assign flu death in an arbitrary manner as we do not even test people for them.

are we dealing in facts or opinions. i stated facts you appear to want to deal in opinons something you dismissed early with another poster.

I'd like to deal with facts, do you think you can manage it?

I've asked you a question you haven't answered and there's a reason you haven't answered it.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:15:48 PM
register deaths in england from Flu 800 (i think thats 18/19 from the way the article is written) and from covid more than  100,000.

they are facts.

How many flu tests have the UK carried out in comparison to the 80m Covid tests in the past 12 months?

nothing to do with moral courage but ive done a few google searchs and cannot find facts related to flu testing.

How many tests on flu have the UK carried out in relation to flu in the past 12 months?

3.3m Covid tests have been carried out in the free state. How many flu tests in the same period? 1?

Is it possible that we don't even test for flu? Is it possible that we do not assign flu death in an arbitrary manner as we do not even test people for them.

are we dealing in facts or opinions. i stated facts you appear to want to deal in opinons something you dismissed early with another poster.

I've asked you a question you haven't answered and there's a reason you haven't answered it.

i provided facts.. you are asking questions i dont have the answer for... ive googled and still dont have an answer, i dont even know where to start looking and when i looked at hse and nhs stuff its huge and have better things to do. so can you produce the facts if you know them and save me some time. the fact about flu and covid registed deaths was in an article posted by someone else.

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 01:20:10 PM

they are facts.

i provided facts.. you are asking questions i dont have the answer for... ive googled and still dont have an answer, i dont even know where to start looking and when i looked at hse and nhs stuff its huge and have better things to do. so can you produce the facts if you know them and save me some time. the fact about flu and covid registed deaths was in an article posted by someone else.

I think you do know the answer but are trying to be extremely disingenuous?

Here's another question for you.

Do we have a testing system for flu? Yes or no.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:22:08 PM

they are facts.

you want to deal in facts. i told you already i cannot find an answer to that so all id be doing is offering an opinon.. so if you have the answer then share it with me, why do i have to go spend time googling something that you appear to have an answer for. why not just give me the answer and source.

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 01:25:16 PM

they are facts.

you want to deal in facts. i told you already i cannot find an answer to that so all id be doing is offering an opinon.. so if you have the answer then share it with me, why do i have to go spend time googling something that you appear to have an answer for. why not just give me the answer and source.

I want to deal in facts and you do not want to answer questions.

You cannot find an answer to it? Is that not telling. There is a testing system in the UK where we have 80m tests carried out to check for Covid. 3.3m in the FS.

Conversely you don't seem to even know if one exists for flu. The reason you don't know if because there is no testing system for flu. I will give you the answer there.

Hopefully we are now clear on that, mass testing for Covid, not testing for flu. Covid deaths are directly related to positive test results, they are recorded in an arbitrary manner based on test results.

On to the next question for you.

Now if 80m flu tests were carried out in the UK for flu, or 3.3m in the FS for flu and we were to record any death with a positive cases as a flu death, you think it's reasonable to assume that flu deaths would rise by double digit multiples every winter flu season? Yes or no.

seafoid

they are facts.

Headcold versus cholera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:30:45 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 01:25:16 PM

they are facts.

I want to deal in facts and you do not want to answer questions.

You cannot find an answer to it? Is that not telling. There is a testing system in the UK where we have 80m tests carried out to check for Covid. 3.3m in the FS.

Conversely you don't seem to even know if one exists for flu. The reason you don't know if because there is no testing system for flu. I will give you the answer there.

Hopefully we are now clear on that, mass testing for Covid, not testing for flu. Covid deaths are directly related to positive test results, they are recorded in an arbitrary manner based on test results.

On to the next question for you.

Now if 80m flu tests were carried out in the UK for flu, or 3.3m in the FS for flu and we were to record any death with a positive cases as a flu death, you think it's reasonable to assume that flu deaths would rise by double digit multiples every winter flu season? Yes or no.

how hard it to understand that someone cannot answer a questions with facts if they dont know the answer!!!

i could not find an answer as i have seen reference to tests  and testing but not conclusive to say either way. i dont see your source to say there is no testing. can you provide that?

arbitrary manner is opinion not fact. i compared registered deaths. what is put on the death cert.

if we are dealing in facts still i cannot answer that last question. do you want me to offer an opinion? 

Smurfy123

Padraig we opened up in June and had a few days where we had zero cases and zero deaths

I think you will find thats when all the celebrity doctors should have suggested eliminating the virus

But no

They fell asleep at the wheel

When we were all enjoying our summer with little or no cases they should have been in the background gettting things in place to stamp out the fire

That's what they get paid to do

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 01:38:42 PM

how hard it to understand that someone cannot answer a questions with facts if they dont know the answer!!!

i could not find an answer as i have seen reference to tests  and testing but not conclusive to say either way. i dont see your source to say there is no testing. can you provide that?

arbitrary manner is opinion not fact. i compared registered deaths. what is put on the death cert.

if we are dealing in facts still i cannot answer that last question. do you want me to offer an opinion?

So you believe we may have a system for testing? If we have then why has nobody ever heard of it? Can anyone show me the mass testing system we have for flu? Has anyone here ever had a flu test?

Arbitrary manner is an absolute fact. No doubt about it. If you have Covid, you are classified as a Covid death, it is stated as a note in the NISRA deaths, if your death cert mentions Covid anywhere, regardless if it was the primary cause of death - Covid death.

You don't want to deal in facts. You want to muddy the water.

The fact is we do not have a mass testing system for flu.
The fact is we do not arbitrarily record flu deaths as we do for Covid.
They are facts, they are not up for discussion.

Now if we treated flu in the same way as we do Covid, in terms of mass testing and arbitrarily recording deaths, do you think flu cases and flu related deaths would rise in double digit multiples? Yes or no. I'm going to press you for an answer on this and a failure to answer that with a yes or no completely shows your engagement on this to be completely disingenuous.

Rossfan

Pearse do yourself a favour.. put that lad on IGNORE.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 14, 2021, 01:41:55 PM
Padraig we opened up in June and had a few days where we had zero cases and zero deaths

I think you will find thats when all the celebrity doctors should have suggested eliminating the virus

But no

They fell asleep at the wheel

When we were all enjoying our summer with little or no cases they should have been in the background gettting things in place to stamp out the fire

That's what they get paid to do

Dr don't make policy. Governments do. But I agree we wasted an opportunity by not going for a zero covid policy. There was no appetite for it and then the North South border issue made it diffiult. That is not doctors Faults and I think you 'll find Drs were urging cause at all times.

I am.just urging caution against opening to soon and ending back up in lockdown scenario again.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:45:50 PM

So you believe we may have a system for testing? If we have then why has nobody ever heard of it? Can anyone show me the mass testing system we have for flu? Has anyone here ever had a flu test?

Arbitrary manner is an absolute fact. No doubt about it. If you have Covid, you are classified as a Covid death, it is stated as a note in the NISRA deaths, if your death cert mentions Covid anywhere, regardless if it was the primary cause of death - Covid death.

Now if we treated flu in the same way as we do Covid, in terms of mass testing and arbitrarily recording deaths, do you think flu cases and flu related deaths would rise in double digit multiples? Yes or no. I'm going to press you for an answer on this and a failure to answer that with a yes or no completely shows your engagement on this to be completely disingenuous.

i found muliple articles going back to 2014 referencing testing for flu. i saw muliple reports which stated the numbers of flu strain a b or c so testing takes place.

but if your actual question is do we have similar testing for covid and flu. the answer is no.

do you have the breakdown of deaths that are primary or otherwise and same for flu to do a comparasion?

just to be very clear you want to deal in facts and not opinions but you are pressing me for my opinion on a hypothetical scenario and you claim i am mudding the waters... i read an article it stated 800 registered flu deaths and over 100,000 registered covid deaths. is that fact correct a simple yes or no. going to press you for an answer on this and a failure to answer that with a yes or no completely shows your engagement on this to be completely disingenuous.

in answer to the hypothetical question id have to say yes to cases no to deaths.

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 02:11:11 PM

i found muliple articles going back to 2014 referencing testing for flu. i saw muliple reports which stated the numbers of flu strain a b or c so testing takes place.

but if your actual question is do we have similar testing for covid and flu. the answer is no.

do you have the breakdown of deaths that are primary or otherwise and same for flu to do a comparasion?

just to be very clear you want to deal in facts and not opinions but you are pressing me for my opinion on a hypothetical scenario and you claim i am mudding the waters... i read an article it stated 800 registered flu deaths and over 100,000 registered covid deaths. is that fact correct a simple yes or no. going to press you for an answer on this and a failure to answer that with a yes or no completely shows your engagement on this to be completely disingenuous.

in answer to the hypothetical question id have to say yes to cases no to deaths.

I'm on about mass testing now. I've never ever heard of anyone being referred for a flu test. Let me get this straight, you are now contending that we do in fact have mass testing for flu? Have you any proof of that? 80m Covid tests in under 12 months in the UK, 3.3m in the Free State in the same timeframe. On an annual basis how much many people do we mass test for flu? Please answer this as you seem to be contending that we do mass test for flu.

Why would you say no to death? It's an absolute fact that Covid death tolls include anyone who returned a positive Covid test, regardless of whether it was the actual primary cause of death. This is clearly stated on the notes on NISRA's figures. So if the positive cases go up then invariably the death cases will go up to to the arbitrary manner they are recorded in.

dublin7

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 02:11:11 PM

Asking Angelo for a straight answer is one of life's great mysteries. Many have tried and spoken about it but few have ever seen it.

Smurfy123

Ross stay out of it
Nobody listens to you anyway
Way on back to the Roscommon chat