People have had enough whilst the government have done very little

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas
And much much more they have messed up

what happened at the end of the last 3 lockdowns?  when people were calling for things to slowly open up... we ended up back in lockdowns because hospitals started to get overrun..

i would be more cautious on the timeline for opening up as i do to want to be in lockdown again.
This needs to be the last lockdown. Open up slowly, stop testing healthy people and get as many vaccinated as possible.
You need to make up your mind!

Weren't you calling for an immediate end to all lockdown yesterday? Now you're urging caution? Lionel Hutz will feel so betrayed!

Stopping testing people sure seems a bit insane though

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 13, 2021, 01:39:40 PM
The side effects of a lockdown are 100x worse than the effects of covid, especially for non vulnerable people.

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 13, 2021, 04:13:32 PM

So just open it up, let's do it. Sure what is the worst that can happen?
couldnt be worse than this
I'd happily lift the whole thing today. Realistically that's not going to happen.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 14, 2021, 11:57:28 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 14, 2021, 10:44:32 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 10:34:57 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 14, 2021, 09:58:45 AM
If you mention reopening you are accused of wanting the elderly to die

Reopening in a slow way is needed

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

what happened at the end of the last 3 lockdowns?  when people were calling for things to slowly open up... we ended up back in lockdowns because hospitals started to get overrun..

i would be more cautious on the timeline for opening up as i do to want to be in lockdown again.
This needs to be the last lockdown. Open up slowly, stop testing healthy people and get as many vaccinated as possible.

we opened up slowly previously and it didnt work. why risk opening up too early again, there are still over 1000 cases in the south. i agree this needs to be the last lockdown and hopefully it will be but opening too early risks increasing hospital admissions again.

why stop testing healthy people? do you mean close contacts?
I mean people who aren't sick with the virus.

how do you know they are not sick with the virus if you dont test them?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 14, 2021, 11:59:37 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 14, 2021, 10:52:45 AM

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

You need to make up your mind!

Weren't you calling for an immediate end to all lockdown yesterday? Now you're urging caution? Lionel Hutz will feel so betrayed!

Stopping testing people sure seems a bit insane though

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 13, 2021, 01:39:40 PM
The side effects of a lockdown are 100x worse than the effects of covid, especially for non vulnerable people.

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 13, 2021, 04:13:32 PM

So just open it up, let's do it. Sure what is the worst that can happen?
couldnt be worse than this
I'd happily lift the whole thing today. Realistically that's not going to happen.

what would realistically happen hospital admissision if we opened up now? and what would the consquences of opening up now if hospitals would be overrun?

Armagh18

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 12:02:32 PM

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

we opened up slowly previously and it didnt work. why risk opening up too early again, there are still over 1000 cases in the south. i agree this needs to be the last lockdown and hopefully it will be but opening too early risks increasing hospital admissions again.

Because they aren't sick whatsoever....

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 14, 2021, 12:25:44 PM

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

they could be asymptomatic... should we stop cancer screeening also as they arent sick whatsoever using your logic.  i think we need more testing around clusters to ensure it doesnt spread... but only really possible when we get numbers back under control.

Milltown Row2

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

Can they spread Covid? I think your are on to something. Not sick can't spread it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 12:29:43 PM

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas

Can they spread Covid? I think your are on to something. Not sick can't spread it
What does it matter if we get the fecking vulnerable vaccinated??

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 11:49:10 AM
register deaths in england from Flu 800 (i think thats 18/19 from the way the article is written) and from covid more than  100,000.

they are facts.

How many flu tests have the UK carried out in comparison to the 80m Covid tests in the past 12 months?

Answer this question with the facts.

I doubt you have the moral courage to address that though.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 12:34:35 PM
register deaths in england from Flu 800 (i think thats 18/19 from the way the article is written) and from covid more than  100,000.

they are facts.

How many flu tests have the UK carried out in comparison to the 80m Covid tests in the past 12 months?

nothing to do with moral courage but ive done a few google searchs and cannot find facts related to flu testing.

dublin7

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on February 14, 2021, 12:53:57 PM

they are facts.

nothing to do with moral courage but ive done a few google searchs and cannot find facts related to flu testing.

Why would any nation carry major flu testing campaign like they would with Covid? Multiple sources have been provided to show Covid is not the same as flu. Angelo struggling with comparisons again

Milltown Row2

The great plague of 17/18 we had 50k excess deaths, if they don't test for flu.......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

they are facts.

Can you answer the question?

How many tests on flu have the UK carried out in relation to flu in the past 12 months?

Have they carried out 1 test?

3.3m Covid tests have been carried out in the free state. How many flu tests in the same period? 1?

Is it possible that we don't even test for flu? Is it possible that we do not assign flu death in an arbitrary manner as we do not even test people for them.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 01:02:56 PM
The great plague of 17/18 we had 50k excess deaths, if they don't test for flu.......

So you're now mocking 50k excess deaths in a jokey manner?

Pathetic.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:03:24 PM

they are facts.

Can you answer the question?

How many tests on flu have the UK carried out in relation to flu in the past 12 months?

Have they carried out 1 test?

3.3m Covid tests have been carried out in the free state. How many flu tests in the same period? 1?

Is it possible that we don't even test for flu? Is it possible that we do not assign flu death in an arbitrary manner as we do not even test people for them.

are we dealing in facts or opinions. i stated facts you appear to want to deal in opinons something you dismissed early with another poster.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 01:04:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 01:02:56 PM

So you're now mocking 50k excess deaths in a jokey manner?

Pathetic.

I'm mocking you and your tired references to one type of illness over a completely different type...

You don't give a shit and have been shown up countless times but continue to blatter on