China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 11, 2021, 07:54:05 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on February 11, 2021, 06:16:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2021, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 11, 2021, 04:37:04 PM
None of the lockdown experts care to explain exactly what is happening in India?

England are playing in Cricket there
India has vaccinated over 7m people and they are looking to speed up the process. It can't be a coincidence that Covid cases are falling as the number of people vaccinated increases

In fact it is. Proportionately hardly anyone has been vaccinated in India and cases are falling off a cliff.

It's amazing the twisted logic of the pro lockdowners.

Can you name a pro lockdowner or any posters that want lockdowns, and show a post he wants it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: dublin7 on February 11, 2021, 06:49:13 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 11, 2021, 06:34:20 PM
A big percentage in India are refusing to get the vaccine.

The whole point of the information campaign is to encourage people to get the vaccine. You'll have a certain percentage in every country who will refuse to get the vaccine. Some for valid reasons (allergies for example) others for the most idiotic reasons

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55179300

...and some because it won't work, the long term side affects are unknown, they don't trust pharmaceuticals/governments/media, or they aren't in the 'at risk group so why would they get it'?

Smurfy123

Seasonal
That's what
I see Celebrity McBride on the Nolan show tomorrow
Why is he on radio every other day?
Advise the government
Give a press conference
But why are we rolling him over the airwaves 24/7

PadraicHenryPearse

for almost a year, northern and southern hemisphere have had cases. Seasonal??? did you not say it was seasonal then roll back that claim and now its seasonal again last few days...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 11, 2021, 10:02:44 PM
Seasonal
That's what
I see Celebrity McBride on the Nolan show tomorrow
Why is he on radio every other day?
Advise the government
Give a press conference
But why are we rolling him over the airwaves 24/7

Seasonal? December and January their coolest months (their winter) so it's only bad in the summer?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dublin7

Quote from: BennyCake on February 11, 2021, 09:47:31 PM

The whole point of the information campaign is to encourage people to get the vaccine. You'll have a certain percentage in every country who will refuse to get the vaccine. Some for valid reasons (allergies for example) others for the most idiotic reasons

...and some because it won't work, the long term side affects are unknown, they don't trust pharmaceuticals/governments/media, or they aren't in the 'at risk group so why would they get it'?

Like I said, strange reasons. There are conspiracy nuts all over the world. There's no chance the take  up of any vaccine will ever be 100%  There are people who believe vaccines like MMR and the flu jab that have shown to work (please don't mention the flu a few years that was an exception) are dangerous and refuse to get them.

All you can do is try and educate the public that getting the vaccine is the right and safe thing to do

BennyCake

Quote from: dublin7 on February 11, 2021, 10:18:48 PM

Like I said, strange reasons. There are conspiracy nuts all over the world. There's no chance the take  up of any vaccine will ever be 100%  There are people who believe vaccines like MMR and the flu jab that have shown to work (please don't mention the flu a few years that was an exception) are dangerous and refuse to get them.

All you can do is try and educate the public that getting the vaccine is the right and safe thing to do

They're only strange reasons to you.

The reasons above aren't 'conspiracy theories'. We don't know the long term side effects. Nor do the pharmaceuticals, or if they do they're not telling us (and let's be honest, why would they?).

Many people have had covid and barely affected them. So they might look at that and say, well if that's the worst it does to me, why would I get the jab? That's totally understandable. Or maybe that's a 'conspiracy theory' too?

Angelo

So the pro lockdowners cannot explain India.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Getting the jab helps others, it helps reduce hospital admissions. Surely that's good?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 11, 2021, 10:40:17 PM
So the pro lockdowners cannot explain India.

Your mate says it's seasonal 😂😂

dublin7

Quote from: BennyCake on February 11, 2021, 10:38:00 PM

The reasons above aren't 'conspiracy theories'. We don't know the long term side effects. Nor do the pharmaceuticals, or if they do they're not telling us (and let's be honest, why would they?).

Many people have had covid and barely affected them. So they might look at that and say, well if that's the worst it does to me, why would I get the jab? That's totally understandable. Or maybe that's a 'conspiracy theory' too?
Not trusting pharmaceutical companies/governments they're all lying is not normal to me. Would someone who doesn't trust the vaccine/pharma companies take a paracetamol tablet? Where's the line?

If it was just the media you didn't trust, then fair enough.

You are right that being young and thinking you're invincible isn't a conspiracy theory, it's just life. That's why I made the point that it's important governments get the message across that getting the vaccine is important and the right thing to do

BennyCake

Quote from: dublin7 on February 11, 2021, 10:50:51 PM

Not trusting pharmaceutical companies/governments they're all lying is not normal to me. Would someone who doesn't trust the vaccine/pharma companies take a paracetamol tablet? Where's the line?

You are right that being young and thinking you're invincible isn't a conspiracy theory, it's just life. That's why I made the point that it's important governments get the message across that getting the vaccine is important and the right thing to do

The Dalai Lama and the Pope could tell people to get the vaccine. Doesn't mean everyone will get it though. And it also doesn't mean it's the 'right thing to do'.

dublin7

Quote from: BennyCake on February 11, 2021, 11:05:46 PM

The Dalai Lama and the Pope could tell people to get the vaccine. Doesn't mean everyone will get it though. And it also doesn't mean it's the 'right thing to do'.

If I want medical advice or was asked who to approach I would say look at what the medical experts suggest. If I had a question about religion I'd look at what the Pope might have said. If you're looking to the Dalai Lama for advice on what to do for Covid good for you, but there are better and with respect more qualified people, like the medical experts dealing with Covid and advising the government

Have you seen any qualified and respected medical expert come out and and say people shouldn't get the Covid vaccine?

BennyCake

Quote from: dublin7 on February 11, 2021, 11:32:16 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 11, 2021, 11:05:46 PM

If I want medical advice or was asked who to approach I would say look at what the medical experts suggest. If I had a question about religion I'd look at what the Pope might have said. If you're looking to the Dalai Lama for advice on what to do for Covid good for you, but there are better and with respect more qualified people, like the medical experts dealing with Covid and advising the government

Have you seen any qualified and respected medical expert come out and and say people shouldn't get the Covid vaccine?

Well, the Dublin government/EU wheeled out Brian O'Driscoll and a host of other 'experts' for the second go at the Lisbon Treaty. And that seemed to work. So why not the Pope on the Covid jab?

And of course you're not going to see medical people speak out against the jab. Because it'll be, "see that degree on your surgery wall? We'll you won't be needing that anymore, boyo!"... Or words to that effect.