Quote from: dublin7 on January 16, 2021, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 06:05:14 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 16, 2021, 06:00:44 PM
60 deaths in the south today
Median age 85 would suggest care homes are the main source again
Absolutely criminal that they let that happen again
3 years above the life expectancy
Has to be carehomes

They will try and blame in on society as a whole again and the sheeple like Rossfan and dublin7 will lap it up.

The most vulnerable people to the virus are the elderly. The majority of people in nursing homes are elderly. So if one person gets it then it's likely to spread like wildfire.

It's disappointing that people would celebrate these figures as if to prove their point of view and some sort of sick vindication of their opinions.

You seem to be celebrating the fact that big pharma profiteers out of making money that is killing the elderly off over in Norway.

The failure is not protecting the elderly, the outbreaks in hospital and care home settings is a failure of health service, it is a byproduct of governments under funding and underresourcing health care and that is where the responsibility lies.

But rather than blame those responsible you seek to laud them, your cheerleading of the absolutely disgusting practices of big pharma takes the biscuit though. I've seen your contradictions first hand when the vaccine kills the old you are in there defending it first hand, refusing to believe published evidence by medical authorities, citing that they died because of old age and poor health.

When the common denominator of Covid deaths is shown to be old age and poor health, you point blank refuse that those factors had anything to do with the deaths and it was Covid that killed them.

You are bound by your contradictions and your defence of big pharma is utterly, utterly disgusting.

As you like quoting people or stories (that you don't seem to read judging by your replies to these links) can you link a quote or a story were anybody said a Covid vaccine killed someone. Even one.

There are concerns over how effective the effective might be at protecting the elderly, but not one person has claimed the vaccine has killed anyone.

I have done so multiple times. The Norwegian Health agency have attributed deaths to the vaccines, you have been given the link previously and all you have attempted to do is spin.

In those articles it very clearly states the reaction to the vaccine was the cause of death. It's not in anyway ambiguous on it so I think it really outlines to the whole forum that you have a clear agenda at play and we have seen it before

When we have direct quotes from a top ranking HSE official that the virus is spreading like wildfire in hospital settings you deny it.

When we have direct quotes that the vaccine was responsible for the dates of the elderly in Norway, you deny it.

When we have record fines and judgements against big pharma of kickbacks and inducements to put unsafe drugs on the market, you deny it.

There's a pattern here and it seems you have no respect for the truth.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

dublin7

You can't find anyone who said the vaccine is responsible for any deaths then? That's fine.

When faced with something you can't answer you go to your usual line of I've answered/posted it, go back and find it, but we all know it never actually happened. Or alternatively ignore it and go down some tangent to deflect from the point.

You've done both here I see.

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on January 17, 2021, 08:49:10 AM
You can't find anyone who said the vaccine is responsible for any deaths then? That's fine.

When faced with something you can't answer you go to your usual line of I've answered/posted it, go back and find it, but we all know it never actually happened. Or alternatively ignore it and go down some tangent to deflect from the point.

You've done both here I see.

I have. You read those quotes before, you have links to the article. It very clearly lays the cause of death to the vaccine.

You see there is a flowing pattern of you denying facts here, as I have outlined in my previous post. The truth is of no interest to you, you have an agenda and the truth is an inconvenience to that.

You are a modern day holocaust denier so you shouldn't ask me for proof when you ignore it anyway. You already have the statements for the Norwegian medical agency and have chosen to ignore it.

Angelo

Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 04:48:21 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on January 16, 2021, 04:18:48 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 03:55:31 PM
Up to 29 dead in Norway now from the vaccine.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Can you post a link for your claim? The link you posted says 29 elderly people who were vaccinated have died.

Wow.

Complete and utter double standards.

"all deaths are thus linked to this vaccine," the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a written response to Bloomberg on Saturday.

29 dead from the vaccine. They didn't have Covid though so they probably deserved to die in your eyes. As long as big pharma can make a few quid everything is alright in your eyes, you are amoral.

Embarrassing levels of denial on display from dublin7 here. Not the sharpest tool in the box.

Milltown Row2

" Norway expressed increasing concern about the safety of the Pfizer Inc. vaccine on elderly people with serious underlying health conditions after raising an estimate of the number who died after receiving inoculations to 29"

"There are 13 deaths that have been assessed, and we are aware of another 16 deaths that are currently being assessed," the agency said. All the reported deaths related to "elderly people with serious basic disorders,"

"The Norwegian Medicines Agency has communicated, prior to the vaccination, that when vaccinating the oldest and sickest, it is expected that deaths will occur in a time-related context with vaccination. This does not mean that there is a causal link between vaccination and death. We have also, in connection with the reported deaths, conveyed that it is possible that common and known side effects of the vaccines may have been a contributing factor to a serious course or fatal outcome," the agency said

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

"There are 13 deaths that have been assessed, and we are aware of another 16 deaths that are currently being assessed," the agency said. All the reported deaths related to "elderly people with serious basic disorders," it said. "Most people have experienced the expected side effects of the vaccine, such as nausea and vomiting, fever, local reactions at the injection site, and worsening of their underlying condition."

tbrick18

https://www.facebook.com/794261867343317/posts/3021864527916362/

Well worth a watch. Dr. Paddy Malkin is head of infectious diseases in St. Vincent's I think.
I'd have a lot of time for him, he's married to my friends sister and that's how I first heard of him.
He says some interesting things about the demographic of those being admitted to hospital being a lot lower this time and also some opinions on the vaccines.

Real info from a real doctor with actual experience and facts to back it up.

Angelo

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 17, 2021, 10:31:03 AM

Well worth a watch. Dr. Paddy Malkin is head of infectious diseases in St. Vincent's I think.
I'd have a lot of time for him, he's married to my friends sister and that's how I first heard of him.
He says some interesting things about the demographic of those being admitted to hospital being a lot lower this time and also some opinions on the vaccines.

Does be talk about the transmission rates in hospital settings?

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on January 17, 2021, 10:09:53 AM
"There are 13 deaths that have been assessed, and we are aware of another 16 deaths that are currently being assessed," the agency said. All the reported deaths related to "elderly people with serious basic disorders," it said. "Most people have experienced the expected side effects of the vaccine, such as nausea and vomiting, fever, local reactions at the injection site, and worsening of their underlying condition."

Sorry but can you put in bold where it says the vaccine was responsible for any deaths. I see elderly people with disorders is mentioned and those who have underlying medical conditions haven't reacted well (something similar has happened to people with allergies to other medications)

Do you have a contact like Seany's engineer friend in the Norwegian medical industry that proves your point and the above is just a cover up by big pharma, WHO etc?

lenny

25% of hospital admissions now for Covid are under the age of 55. The demographics are changing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 17, 2021, 10:31:03 AM

Yes, anything is better than listening to a nobody, with zero expertise. Refreshing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: dublin7 on January 17, 2021, 10:38:53 AM

Sorry but can you put in bold where it says the vaccine was responsible for any deaths. I see elderly people with disorders is mentioned and those who have underlying medical conditions haven't reacted well (something similar has happened to people with allergies to other medications)

Do you have a contact like Seany's engineer friend in the Norwegian medical industry that proves your point and the above is just a cover up by big pharma, WHO etc?
The deniers' narrative:

"People don't die from Covid, they die with Covid"

Also:

"People don't die with the vaccine, they die from the vaccine"

Smurfy123

Lenny the median age of death yesterday was 85. They arnt changing that much

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on January 17, 2021, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on January 17, 2021, 10:38:53 AM

The deniers' narrative:

"People don't die from Covid, they die with Covid"

Also:

"People don't die with the vaccine, they die from the vaccine"

I think people die from old age. Not the virus or the vaccine, but both may contribute to elderly people and those with severe underlying health conditions dying early.

Your post there projects an awful lot. When the evidence points to the vaccine being the trigger of death, it's because they were elderly and unwell.

When elderly and unwell people die with Covid, it's not considered, all we are told is they died due to Covid.

That's the problem with people like you, you are bound by your contradictions.

Angelo

Quote from: lenny on January 17, 2021, 10:42:15 AM
25% of hospital admissions now for Covid are under the age of 55. The demographics are changing.

0.008% fatality rate in under 20s
0.006% fatality rate in under 40s

And then we have Covid spreading like wildfire in hospital settings.