Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Franko on January 08, 2021, 02:15:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: Franko on January 07, 2021, 10:02:03 PM
"Run it's course"

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1347200811303055364?s=21

Thick twat

You do know we are classifying people going in with a broken hip who test positive for Covid as Covid admissions rather than people admitted for a broken hip?

Thick twat.

You do know that most of the data presented there concerned general patient levels in hospitals regardless of what they were in for?

You are not easily embarrassed, I'll give you that.

Most of the data?

I just don't see how we can defend this reaction and the huge consequences of it when we are happy to let 50k deaths happen every winter without batting an eyelid.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 08, 2021, 02:33:39 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 01:20:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 08, 2021, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 01:13:37 PM
If the vaccine works.

If it doesn't we can go back to the summer of 2020

There's defo a song in there for Bryan Adams

More failed lockdowns to come.

Some amount of flat earthers on this thread.
What's your answer? Cancer patients having urgent surgery cancelled in Belfast Trust due to an 80% rise in Covid hospitalizations since Christmas Day. Do we just let people continue to do what they want and only the healthy survive? It's as well for all the arseholes saying it doesn't affect most of the population - directly that might be the case but when urgent surgery is cancelled and the NHS is coming apart at the seams it will surely impact those people eventually.

READ THE THREAD.

I've answered this to about 20 different posters at this time.

Reasonable restrictions and get on with things.

You can continue to focus on Covid and ignore all the other issues all you like but that doesn't mean they go away.

Do you think the following people are arseholes?

- People with mental health
- Men, women and childrens who are victims of domestic violence and other forms of abuse
- People with mental and physical disabilities denied their support services and care
- People who have lost their jobs and livelihoods, people who know have long term unemployment to look forward to, can't repay their mortgages due to the financial implications of lockdowns
- Children who have their education derailed due to the closure of schools and universities, who have their social development stunted due to not being able to see people
- People who live alone and now become socially isolated and the knock on mental

That's a small subsection of people directly impacted by lockdowns, they're just arseholes though right? Not even worth a momentary thought on how gov strategy gives them a 2 finger salute.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 02:34:09 PM
"Run it's course"

Thick twat

You do know we are classifying people going in with a broken hip who test positive for Covid as Covid admissions rather than people admitted for a broken hip?

Thick twat.

You do know that most of the data presented there concerned general patient levels in hospitals regardless of what they were in for?

Most of the data?

I just don't see how we can defend this reaction and the huge consequences of it when we are happy to let 50k deaths happen every winter without batting an eyelid.

Not true. As has been proven. But as per your MO you ignore what doesn't fit. Problem being that everyone else sees the posts as well, so everyone knows you are, as per usual, talking crap.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Franko

"Run it's course"

Thick twat

Thick twat.

Most of the data?

Yes.  Most of the data.

When did we start having 50k deaths every winter?

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 08, 2021, 02:40:34 PM
"Run it's course"

Thick twat

Thick twat.

Most of the data?

Not true. As has been proven. But as per your MO you ignore what doesn't fit. Problem being that everyone else sees the posts as well, so everyone knows you are, as per usual, talking crap.

Absolutely true.

Post up some of your outrage here about it at the time? Post up the demands for lockdowns.

50k excess deaths.

You're just spouting complete and utter untruths. Barely an eyelid was batted, it was yesterday's news before you knew it.

You're talking out your hole and you have a massive problem with the truth.

Angelo

Quote from: Franko on January 08, 2021, 02:41:43 PM
"Run it's course"

Thick twat

Thick twat.

Most of the data?

Yes.  Most of the data.

When did we start having 50k deaths every winter?

50k excess deaths in the UK in th17/18 winter and nobody bats an eyelid.

We had 2,101 in the O6 in Jan 18 - a higher peak than any month during Covid to date - nobody batted an eyelid.

Please feel free to show me your outrage at the time. Go on.

Milltown Row2

22k deaths attributed to flu that year, not 50k :)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 02:44:33 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 08, 2021, 02:40:34 PM
"Run it's course"

Thick twat

Thick twat.

Most of the data?

Absolutely true.

Post up some of your outrage here about it at the time? Post up the demands for lockdowns.

50k excess deaths.

You're just spouting complete and utter untruths. Barely an eyelid was batted, it was yesterday's news before you knew it.

You're talking out your hole and you have a massive problem with the truth.

So we've changed from batted an eye to outrage? I've already posted up examples of how newsworthy it was. You just want to ignore this so you can use it to try and normalise this year. You're a completely dishonest poster. And that's without going back over the points which you want to ignore, which includes there was no lockdowns then and there was this year. Plus your comparing the worst year in 40 years with this year to try and make it sound like less of a difference.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Tony Baloney

Major incident declared in London. Answering 8000-9000 ambulance calls per day. Numbers indicate 1 in 30 Londoners have Covid. 1325 UK Covid deaths. Normal flu season, aye.

imtommygunn

I am a bit worried we are not a kick in the arse away from that happening here.

bennydorano

21 in NI today which is relatively high, presumably we are still a few weeks away from the Christmas lag peak. The mid to late January numbers will likely be horrific throughout the isles.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: bennydorano on January 08, 2021, 06:18:58 PM
21 in NI today which is relatively high, presumably we are still a few weeks away from the Christmas lag peak. The mid to late January numbers will likely be horrific throughout the isles.

Not supposed to be this weekend?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 08, 2021, 06:38:40 PM

Arlene said earlier they think infections have peaked with the infection peak in latter half of this month.

Blowitupref

Another record confirmed case number for the ROI with 8248.

The 5 days of this week highlights the clearing of backlog cases.

Positive swabs 28007
Confirmed cases 34040
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

bennydorano

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 08, 2021, 06:46:44 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 08, 2021, 06:38:40 PM

Arlene said earlier they think infections have peaked with the infection peak in latter half of this month.
Reading in today's I newspaper that peak daily death figures aren't expected until the final days of January