China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Matt Hancock saying a million People have now been vaccinated in the uk!

sid waddell

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 02, 2021, 05:20:39 PM
Prof Philip Nolan said over 3000 cases will be reported this evening in ROI. A big backlog to catch up on that will take 5 to 7 days to sort out he reckons.

Hospital figures will soon match or top the peak in April, the main hope now is that we don't get close to the death count of the spring.

The government are blaming the infection rise on the new UK variant of the virus but nphet having done their studies says its mostly due to people letting their guard down at Christmas.
Nolan said something worrying about the South African variant, that it could be more transmissible than the UK variant and that it may evade people's immune responses more, which could have negative implications as regards the effectiveness of vaccines

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on January 02, 2021, 07:35:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 02, 2021, 07:07:43 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 02, 2021, 06:18:24 PM
3,394 new Covid-19 cases is 26 counties with the backlog.
Frightening, but less pro rate than the 6 counties has had for the last week.
Let's hope this is a bulge, although hospital admissions will presumably continue to increase.

I'm glad it's less than the pro rate than the north, southerners can sleep easy tonight knowing that information

What a dick

What is wrong with you? I pointed out a simple piece of statistics, just as others pointed out comparisons with different times of the year. You feel the need to post, contributing nothing to the discussion, abusing me. This isn't about you and whether you are glad or not.

I've called out the other Dicks too, making comparisons to the north is stupid, and makes the person doing it look silly...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Aye let's stop stating facts.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 02, 2021, 08:04:15 PM
Matt Hancock saying a million People have now been vaccinated in the uk!

If Matt Hancock says it it must be true lol. (Very possible but that boy is that bad if he said the sky was blue I still would have to check).

Rossfan maybe you just don't communicate well but it regularly comes across that there is some glee from you in the north doing considerably worse than the south wrt COVID. Armaghniac you do seem to lose a bit of reason and regularly dig at it too. I don't see the need.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamus

Nice to see some of the inmates throwing a hissy fit, the back patting was becoming unbearable.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

bennydorano

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 02, 2021, 08:13:57 PM
Let's hope this is a bulge, although hospital admissions will presumably continue to increase.

I'm glad it's less than the pro rate than the north, southerners can sleep easy tonight knowing that information

What a dick

What is wrong with you? I pointed out a simple piece of statistics, just as others pointed out comparisons with different times of the year. You feel the need to post, contributing nothing to the discussion, abusing me. This isn't about you and whether you are glad or not.

I've called out the other Dicks too, making comparisons to the north is stupid, and makes the person doing it look silly...
It's been the ROI Government's PR tactics from day one, look at NI we're doing so much better than them (so please don't point out our actual shortcomings). Political Deflection 101, the gullibility of some posters on here defies belief.

Seaney

What a dick

You love the dicks.

JoG2

Quote from: Seaney on January 02, 2021, 09:25:02 PM

What a dick

You love the dicks.

Where's that bucket of cold water!?   ;D

armaghniac

Quote from: bennydorano on January 02, 2021, 09:21:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 02, 2021, 08:13:57 PM

What a dick

It's been the ROI Government's PR tactics from day one, look at NI we're doing so much better than them (so please don't point out our actual shortcomings). Political Deflection 101, the gullibility of some posters on here defies belief.

Why doesn't the North call their bluff and do better then?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Do better? Ffs wise up

This is actual people, not stats/figures, getting off on how one part of the country is doing is just strange

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 02, 2021, 09:46:08 PM
Do better? Ffs wise up

This is actual people, not stats/figures, getting off on how one part of the country is doing is just strange

Who is "getting off" on it. Why should I, south Armagh is one of the worst parts of the country and I know several people who are ill?
I pointed it out, since in this country they produce two sets of statistics.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

You pointed it out then pointed it out again and again and again and again and again and again. (Did I say again enough times?)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 02, 2021, 09:55:31 PM
You pointed it out then pointed it out again and again and again and again and again and again. (Did I say again enough times?)

Again, but hey as he's said, the Armagh ones are just criminal!