RedHand88

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 05:06:32 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
;D

Meanwhile another superhero of the nasty extreme right wing

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/protester-beat-activist-with-tricolour-on-plank-39660339.html

I have no time for extreme right or extreme left. In this instance I would question the presence of a far left activist in close proximity to a far right rally. Said activist was there to antagonize the right, with verbals and antifa type nonsense. I don't condone violence but It was unwise of left leaning lady to abuse right wing man. Hope Ireland doesn't turn in US with right wing proud boys and left wing BLM/ Antifa type face offs.
How telling that you victim blame a peaceful protestor rather than the fascist that assaulted her

No need to say anything more, you've already said enough about yourself

I would consider you Sid to be one of the extreme far left types.
Apparently blaming a fascist for the assaulting a peaceful protestor - not the peaceful protestor - is "far left" now

I think reasonable people can see what it is

No, calling people fascists because they have 88 in their name and didn't 100% endorse joe biden and had slight issues with him is far left.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 07:47:13 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 23, 2020, 07:06:46 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 23, 2020, 06:43:07 PM

I live right in the middle of this mid ulster darkness and I still know/know of one person with it. It's very strange numbers.

I know of at least a dozen in mid ulster from the last fortnight. Half of cookstown is down with it. There was a wedding a few weeks ago that about 30 cases came from.

I know a few more now in fairness, fully 100% confirmed. Not this my cousins cousin girlfriend stuff that you were hearing for a long time. Still not to the level the numbers are showing though. There doesn't seem to be too much happening around here these days so you'd expect the numbers to start to drop hopefully.

Taylor

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 26, 2020, 09:58:31 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 07:47:13 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 23, 2020, 07:06:46 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 23, 2020, 06:43:07 PM

I live right in the middle of this mid ulster darkness and I still know/know of one person with it. It's very strange numbers.

I know of at least a dozen in mid ulster from the last fortnight. Half of cookstown is down with it. There was a wedding a few weeks ago that about 30 cases came from.

I know a few more now in fairness, fully 100% confirmed. Not this my cousins cousin girlfriend stuff that you were hearing for a long time. Still not to the level the numbers are showing though. There doesn't seem to be too much happening around here these days so you'd expect the numbers to start to drop hopefully.

There are a lot of people just not saying they have it while isolating - and given there is very little interaction between people nowadays you just dont notice.

Its not as if you notice they are missing from training/underage games/pubs etc

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 07:57:21 AM
;D

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/protester-beat-activist-with-tricolour-on-plank-39660339.html

I have no time for extreme right or extreme left. In this instance I would question the presence of a far left activist in close proximity to a far right rally. Said activist was there to antagonize the right, with verbals and antifa type nonsense. I don't condone violence but It was unwise of left leaning lady to abuse right wing man. Hope Ireland doesn't turn in US with right wing proud boys and left wing BLM/ Antifa type face offs.
How telling that you victim blame a peaceful protestor rather than the fascist that assaulted her

Apparently blaming a fascist for the assaulting a peaceful protestor - not the peaceful protestor - is "far left" now

No, calling people fascists because they have 88 in their name and didn't 100% endorse joe biden and had slight issues with him is far left.
Or laughed at children being ripped from their parents

Rossfan

344 cases in Hospitals in the 26 with 39 in ICU.
Highest numbers since 20th May.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Quote from: sid waddell on October 26, 2020, 12:08:14 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 07:57:21 AM
;D

Or laughed at children being ripped from their parents

Who laughed?!

Seaney

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 12:45:03 PM

Who laughed?!

And he won't be able to back this up, this narcissist comes from the school of Trump or Johnston, keep repeating lies over and over, with ever more conviction and someone might believe them.  ::)

GetOverTheBar

trileacman

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 26, 2020, 01:15:36 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-54687533

Another example of China getting it done.

It's a lot handier when they're all in concentration camp.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: trileacman on October 26, 2020, 01:22:01 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 26, 2020, 01:15:36 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-54687533

Another example of China getting it done.

It's a lot handier when they're all in concentration camp.

And does it not strike you a tad bit strange that the Chinese subject their sub humans to more testing than any Western country to date?

RedHand88

Quote from: Seaney on October 26, 2020, 12:53:22 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 26, 2020, 12:45:03 PM

Who laughed?!

And he won't be able to back this up, this narcissist comes from the school of Trump or Johnston, keep repeating lies over and over, with ever more conviction and someone might believe them.  ::)

It much be such a miserable existence coming on the Internet everyday to get on like that. I just don't get it.

Milltown Row2

More than 2.8m tests had been conducted in Kashgar by Sunday afternoon and the rest will be completed within two days, according to city officials.

Like what the f**k is wrong with doing massive tests like that here?

In a couple of days the whole of Ireland could be tested and those that test positive isolate ta feck!! along with their family!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dublin7

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 26, 2020, 01:56:01 PM
More than 2.8m tests had been conducted in Kashgar by Sunday afternoon and the rest will be completed within two days, according to city officials.

In a couple of days the whole of Ireland could be tested and those that test positive isolate ta feck!! along with their family!

Facilities and staffing levels are just a couple of reasons that can't be done here. China built a hospital in a week to deal with Covid 19 cases. How many other countries could do that?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: dublin7 on October 26, 2020, 01:59:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 26, 2020, 01:56:01 PM

Facilities and staffing levels are just a couple of reasons that can't be done here. China built a hospital in a week to deal with Covid 19 cases. How many other countries could do that?

A lot of covid testing has been done at home or in the drive through, plus its done by the patient themselves! Boxed and posted or handed back to staff at the drive through..

So its down to cost, We've had 8 months of this carry on, how much has it cost to keep doing what we are doing? Mass testing in the long run will bring down the cases and cost us less in the long run! Anyone that tests positive must put the app on their phone so track where they go during the 2 weeks and fine them if they leave the house...

Either we want it to go away or we don't.. And we don't need to build a hospital in a week, just test everyone
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea