China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the goal was on

Plenty of businesses that furloughed workers have them back working this week. Making money out of the crisis.These businesses deserve to be called out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: the goal was on on April 30, 2020, 06:40:14 PM
Plenty of businesses that furloughed workers have them back working this week. Making money out of the crisis.These businesses deserve to be called out.

There will be an audit done for sure and fines carried out, some employers are thick
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

I presume you'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

omaghjoe

Quote from: larryin89 on April 30, 2020, 06:39:54 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2020, 02:05:31 PM
Normal has to be redefined really. I don't know we ever go back to normal.

Could you elaborate on that , what normal things do you think will never return ?

I fairly confident that my favourite passtime of double dipping is going to be punishable by lynching at future parties

imtommygunn

Could you elaborate on that , what normal things do you think will never return ?

I don't think air travel will ever be as accessible again. Not for years anyway.

There will be paranoia around large gatherings.

I don't think pubs will recover for a long time - definitely the smaller ones.

There's probably a serious increase in taxation coming north or south.

Attitudes as well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2020, 07:14:07 PM

I don't think air travel will ever be as accessible again. Not for years anyway.

There will be paranoia around large gatherings.

I don't think pubs will recover for a long time - definitely the smaller ones.

There's probably a serious increase in taxation coming north or south.

Attitudes as well.

The Covid tax, Christ the night. As long as they tax those rich cnuts to high dough!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

omaghjoe

Prevalence of Dermatitis gonna be high

LCohen

Quote from: Rossfan on April 30, 2020, 06:51:23 PM
I presume you'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities?

Presumably yes. The scumbaggery of being on the take right now deserves to be outed.

The Tories have a massive majority and there will be scrutiny in House of Commons debates but precious little in the votes. The Tories could pass whatever legislation they bloody like including blood curdling punishments for the breach of the legislation that they will want to portray as the saviour of the nation. By the time it comes round to prosecuting any breach the punishments could be quite draconian

Milltown Row2

Can't believe I am hearing garden centres and churches in the same sentence for reopening! WTF

marty34

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2020, 11:01:03 PM
Can't believe I am hearing garden centres and churches in the same sentence for reopening! WTF

I think Mr. Poots was pushing for it - Mallon and others strongly against it.

Crazy stuff.

Rossfan

It'll only be Prod ones.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on April 30, 2020, 11:37:26 PM
It'll only be Prod ones.

Garden centres?

Gmac

See on news here a guy developed a uvc portal that destroys 99% of viruses and pathogens , it's
Like a metal detector you stand for 20 seconds and the light is all around hits you and does not penetrate the skin . Looks promising for bars/restaurants in short term , $17000 for year he says and he must have a lot ready to go .

screenexile

Quote from: Gmac on May 01, 2020, 12:40:56 AM
See on news here a guy developed a uvc portal that destroys 99% of viruses and pathogens , it's
Like a metal detector you stand for 20 seconds and the light is all around hits you and does not penetrate the skin . Looks promising for bars/restaurants in short term , $17000 for year he says and he must have a lot ready to go .

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way... And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: screenexile on May 01, 2020, 12:59:34 AM
Quote from: Gmac on May 01, 2020, 12:40:56 AM

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way... And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what.