China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: trailer on April 26, 2020, 06:28:34 PM
Lots of people meeting up this weekend. What the Garda or PSNI going to do? Arrest them all?  The game is up. Restrictions must be relaxed.

Scrap speed limits then. Nobody obeys them anyway.

armaghniac

Lots of people meeting up this weekend. What the Garda or PSNI going to do? Arrest them all?  The game is up. Restrictions must be relaxed.

Just seize their cars or phones perhaps, if these are being use in the commission of a crime.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: armaghniac on April 26, 2020, 06:48:38 PM

Just seize their cars or phones perhaps, if these are being use in the commission of a crime.
;D ;D ;D thank god yous two arent politcians

Itchy

One of ireland most famous beaches is within 2km of my house. It was totally deserted at 4pm today. It may not be universal but by and large people are behaving themselves.

trailer

People are asking the tough questions. They want to know what these CMO fraudsters have been up to. What do the Govs know and don't know. Restrictions will have to be relaxed. Trust in government as well as CMOs and WHO is definitely on the wane.

Mikhail Prokhorov

is that you Donald??

facepalm emoji  ::)

HiMucker

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on April 26, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
is that you Donald??

You had a wee face palm moment in the middle of the night there in case ye can't remember. Redner

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on April 26, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
is that you Donald??

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on April 26, 2020, 01:27:05 AM
The castle catholics of the north will never let go of the UK, even if it kills them. This crisis has shown that.

All about the money for the majority of them, the posters on here never tire of reminding us, sad but true  :(

Aye dead on ya fool!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OgraAnDun

Taylor

Quote from: OgraAnDun on April 26, 2020, 10:32:35 PM
https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1254484489067167745?s=21

But sure it's a big deal over nothing according to Smurfy

In fairness Ogra there were more than smurfy saying the same not so log ago

Smurfy123

Well if I did say it was no big deal I probably let things run away
What I mean is that we need to get a balance on things
To stop everything is going to have catastrophic consequences in the long run
We need to get a balance on things
What I do know is Boris Johnstone and Co have made a balls up on things

trailer

Lockdown would only have been a solution had extensive testing and contact testing been carried out in junction with the lockdown. That hasn't happened. Making people stay at home has perhaps slowed the spread, but as a solution it's failed. People have seen the response from the Governments and other "medical advisers" for what it is. A brute force way of covering up their own incompetence. So lets get these draconian restrictions lifted, implement some sensible social distancing measures and get back to work.

imtommygunn

I don't really think it was ever meant to be a solution though - it is pretty much to ensure health services do not get overrun. For the short term despite the numbers not reading well at all the health services in Ireland do not appear to be overrun.

GetOverTheBar

Italians going back to 'normal'. Or at least plan to including bars and sports.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2020, 08:56:29 AM
Lockdown would only have been a solution had extensive testing and contact testing been carried out in junction with the lockdown. That hasn't happened. Making people stay at home has perhaps slowed the spread, but as a solution it's failed. People have seen the response from the Governments and other "medical advisers" for what it is. A brute force way of covering up their own incompetence. So lets get these draconian restrictions lifted, implement some sensible social distancing measures and get back to work.

They can't be lifted till there is a proper test & trace system in place.

They still haven't got their finger out on that, so lockdown will (at least mostly) have to continue for a while.
i usse an speelchekor