China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2020, 10:28:19 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 10:25:52 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2020, 10:22:39 PM
AFM's blood pressure must be through the roof!  Calm down lad

Lad not dickhead, dick, knob, you are a princess.

You're kids must think you're the best craic

So you abuse me now you bring my kids into it, you are with all due respect a **** of a human being, you must be well in with the mods to be allowed to say the things you do on a public forum.

Solo_run

Quote from: thewobbler on March 11, 2020, 09:17:35 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on March 11, 2020, 09:11:49 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on March 11, 2020, 09:05:48 PM
A few or the "just shut everything down" brigade would do well to watch the scenes outside PSG tonight to see how difficult this is going to be to enforce/expect in western, liberal countries.

Everything isn't shut down. They made the decision to play behind closed doors to reduce C19 transmission. The idiots didn't listen.

How does this change what I saying?

Country wide lockdown is different to a stadium being locked down. The two don't compare.

Never beat the deeler

Lads, can you please take your petty squabbles into DM, the rest of us don't need the thread cluttered up
Hasta la victoria siempre

trailer

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 10:32:23 PM

So you abuse me now you bring my kids into it, you are with all due respect a **** of a human being, you must be well in with the mods to be allowed to say the things you do on a public forum.

LOL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 10:32:23 PM

You're obviously under pressure. You trolling the life out of posters on here with various different names, if you can't take a bitta banter then stop trolling. I'll react to anytime you bring me up ya wally
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DrinkingHarp

Italy ups the lockdown by closing all stores, restaurants and bars excluding grocery stores and pharmacies.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Maurice Moss

Hearing from a reliable source that schools are to be closed by next Friday.

armaghniac

If you compare Ireland  with Denmark, the  latter has 514 confirmed cases, up 10-fold since Monday. Now they are closing schools and that is appropriate.

edit:In answer to a question from about how Ireland was doing in the wake of announcing its first death from the virus, the WHO's Michael Ryan described Ireland's response as "coherent." He said the country was sticking to a "mixed and comprehensive" strategy, by using contact tracing, case isolation and then some social distancing measures such as cancelling the St. Patrick's Day parades.

As for the capacity of the health system to cope with the virus, Ryan said: "All countries in Europe are concerned about that right now."
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Maurice Moss on March 11, 2020, 11:11:45 PM

All over Ireland or just in the 26?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maurice Moss

Just in the 6 MR2 is what I've been told

BennyCake

Quote from: Maurice Moss on March 11, 2020, 11:52:01 PM
Just in the 6 MR2 is what I've been told

Ffs this is an all island issue. Why aren't Belfast and Dublin coordinating this together?

quit yo jibbajabba

Rvh a&e in a deep clean due to 2 boyos with the virus headin there instead of the designated place?

Edit - waiting room only

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2020, 11:23:50 PM

All over Ireland or just in the 26?

Friday week or this Friday?? Would need to be this Friday if they're going to do it!!

Tony Baloney

Aye the missus (who is a teacher) said that's going around at present that all shut from 23rd and I know the wains school are currently uploading all notes etc. onto Google Classroom.

Cunny Funt

Going by reports tonight the rest of the Premier league season will be played behind closed doors. The same will happen for the remaining GAA NFL games?