Thanks Queens County dweller  ;D

Armagh18

tiempo

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: tiempo on April 09, 2021, 12:53:46 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 09, 2021, 12:50:43 PM
Condolences to all the Nordies on here.

Not forgetting Meath

and us living in SoCoDu. Flegs at half-mast.

bennydorano

He was a pretty interesting character if the Netflix Crown series is anything to go by.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on April 09, 2021, 12:50:19 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 09, 2021, 12:48:01 PM
I'd imagine then that the DUP will be yapping when he doesn't get a coronavirus compliant funeral? Of course they won't. Only when it's SF.

Boris will be quick to relax any restrictions left before then.

Wetherspoons will be happy.

sure they houl onto them for months overthere

BennyHarp

No doubt the loyal subjects will have a break from rioting tonight as a sign of respect.
That was never a square ball!!

yellowcard

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 09, 2021, 01:07:10 PM
No doubt the loyal subjects will have a break from rioting tonight as a sign of respect.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this gets them off the streets now, every cloud has a silver lining.

Brexit was a lot about expressing their uber Britishness so Philips death will be just another opportunity to prove their credentials. 

Milltown Row2

I'm surprised his death has reached 2 pages....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

grounded

RIP. Youse are heartless bast#$rds. Poor John Bruton will be inconsolable

Itchy

Deepest condolences to his family, all in Fine Gael, The Independent group and all the loyal youths in Belfast who will tragically now have to stop throwing petrol bombs. Ar dheis go raibh a anam.

trailer

The Vaccine probably killed him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on April 09, 2021, 01:32:29 PM
The Vaccine probably killed him.

That would be one death because of vaccine that Angelo will not complain about, well for a least another 2 weeks  :D

That's my last words on this, though I think the Mail will blame Harry and his wife
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GetOverTheBar

I went to click onto Sky Sports there and his death is all over it. Am I missing something?

GJL

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 09, 2021, 01:39:38 PM
I went to click onto Sky Sports there and his death is all over it. Am I missing something?

He was a keen trampolinist.