Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mouview

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 07, 2019, 08:03:22 AM
Quote from: under the bar on October 06, 2019, 11:06:39 PM
She's a nurse in Belfast apparently. Imagine that tr**p caring for your vulnerable loved ones?

Where at?

Love it if Tubridy/Ray D'Arcy invited them to appear on the show. What would they do then?

brokencrossbar1

Apparently she's not a nurse after all and that's a case of mistaken ID. The hotel have basically washed their hands clean of it and more or less said 'sure what could we do?'.  I understand that there is a limit to what they can do but there has been serious damage done to their reputation so they should have at least come out and been a bit more forthright in their condemnation. The funny thing is they may lose business on the one ha d but gain just as much on the other and the shitty wheel keeps turning!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 07, 2019, 10:19:23 AM
Apparently she's not a nurse after all and that's a case of mistaken ID. The hotel have basically washed their hands clean of it and more or less said 'sure what could we do?'.  I understand that there is a limit to what they can do but there has been serious damage done to their reputation so they should have at least come out and been a bit more forthright in their condemnation. The funny thing is they may lose business on the one ha d but gain just as much on the other and the shitty wheel keeps turning!

They'll not lose buisness at all, its a cheap wedding set up, which does everything in house, wedding service, food and entertainment for a very resonable price. Its in Carrickfergus and will generally bring in SE Antrim estate people. As you say it might bring up sales. I don't think the hotel is at fault, the singing was from the crowed unless there is actually a single with those words and was supplied by the hotel...

Embarrassing, no doubt there will be some copycat video hitting social media
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 07, 2019, 10:27:36 AM

They'll not lose buisness at all, its a cheap wedding set up, which does everything in house, wedding service, food and entertainment for a very resonable price. Its in Carrickfergus and will generally bring in SE Antrim estate people. As you say it might bring up sales. I don't think the hotel is at fault, the singing was from the crowed unless there is actually a single with those words and was supplied by the hotel...

Blow over in a few days, like that Tiffany video in the supporters club.....and to an extent, the Tyrone lads on the bus....

If that's how they want to spend their wedding let them work away....it's the fact they can reproduce annoys me.

Orior

How embarrassing for all those identified in the video. Let's hope their employers see it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on October 06, 2019, 09:06:33 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 06, 2019, 09:00:06 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 05, 2019, 11:49:27 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 05, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
First song at a bride & groom's wedding reception... 👰🤵

https://www.twitter.com/ludovicodarko/status/1180221159075405826

...make sure to turn up your speakers. 🤢

Classy!  :o
Is that a UVF song? There was some UVF song based on Simply the best iirc

UFF. That was Johnny Adair's theme tune.
Irish News

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/10/07/news/loughshore-hotel-distances-itself-from-wedding-party-who-sang-f-the-pope-and-the-ira-at-reception-1731777/

The hit song was adopted as a loyalist slogan and anthem by Johnny Adair's notorious UDA 'C' Company unit.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

Know someone who owns a wedding supplies shop. They've had two calls already from 2020 weddings looking to move venue. Make no mistake this will hurt that hotel. They get alot of Catholic weddings from Belfast.

markl121

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 07, 2019, 10:27:36 AM

I understand they didn't want to overly interfere, however if I was down there for a pint and started singing wolfetones songs or the like they wouldn't be long putting me out. I know it's awkward when it's a whole crowd but they should at least have made a shape of warning them.

playwiththewind1st

I wouldn't worry so much about the getting ejected bit.  You would have been ripped limb from limb long before that.

imtommygunn

That kind of area is loyalist paramilitary area. I'd doubt it would have been a good idea for them to stop it or there would have been trouble.

imtommygunn

That Rebekah Vardy Colleen Rooney thing. It's pretty funny actually.

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 09, 2019, 04:41:07 PM
Some of the stuff on Twitter about it is hilarious
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mrdeeds

Quote from: laoislad on October 09, 2019, 04:52:39 PM

It's days like today that Twitter was invented for.

imtommygunn

Yeah just seeing some pictures of it. The scooby doo one is hilarious. It has brought out some funny stuff.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 09, 2019, 08:59:38 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 09, 2019, 04:52:39 PM

It's days like today that Twitter was invented for.

This. Said exact same earlier