Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstar_

Quote from: HalfBack7 on January 12, 2017, 03:12:49 PM
Early days yet.
But what are the predictions for each division this year.
League Winners
Championship winners
And Relegation

League Winners - Dromore
Championship winners - Killyclogher
And Relegation - Galbally/Strabane, Urney

Gaafan2

Quote from: HalfBack7 on January 12, 2017, 03:12:49 PM
Early days yet.
But what are the predictions for each division this year.
League Winners
Championship winners
And Relegation

League Winners - Killyclogher
Championship winners - Dromore
And Relegation - Strabane, Urney and Donaghmore

longballin

Dromore are tipped every year to win the championship but fall short in recent years

Archie53

Kenny Clarke from Omagh appointed Strabane Sigersons manager they have it on facebook who did he manage.

EastTyrone

Quote from: Archie53 on January 13, 2017, 12:10:18 AM
Kenny Clarke from Omagh appointed Strabane Sigersons manager they have it on facebook who did he manage.

Wasn't he one of the managers over their successful U16, Minor team that won Ulster?

stillsenior

Quote from: EastTyrone on January 13, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

Wasn't he one of the managers over their successful U16, Minor team that won Ulster?

Yeah he won U16 double twice and Minor Double twice Paul Mcgirr and Ulster minor with Omagh. Think he was overlooked for Omagh job the last couple of times so must have decided to try  elsewhere. Not sure he has managed any Senior team before but did manage Omagh reserves way back

redzone

Quote from: stillsenior on January 13, 2017, 10:10:58 AM
Quote from: EastTyrone on January 13, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

Yeah he won U16 double twice and Minor Double twice Paul Mcgirr and Ulster minor with Omagh. Think he was overlooked for Omagh job the last couple of times so must have decided to try  elsewhere. Not sure he has managed any Senior team before but did manage Omagh reserves way back
Was overlooked the year as well. Any word on big joe for Omagh

Ty4Sam

Any word on Omagh management? Is it true that Logan and Dooher heading there?

Galer

Coalisand or kiilclogher for champs
Carrickmore/donaghmore relegation

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: Galer on January 15, 2017, 04:20:50 PM
Coalisand or kiilclogher for champs
Carrickmore/donaghmore relegation

Ok I'll bite. Carrickmore more for relegation explain this opinion please.

Galer

Carmen might have won the minors but they take time to come through and yes there already r some exceptional young footballers at cmore but not enough.the best players r on the wrong side of 30 (maybe even35) and plus i cant see there management team working with the current set up

Wee Roddy

Why would the management team not work with the current set? Surly the management team is the set up?

Galer

Well we will see if it works.i could b the opposite carmen could turn round and win the champ

Club boi

I openly wouldn't be the biggest Carmen fan and I don't think Carrickmore have the Team at the minute to challenge for the O'Neill Cup but I know 1 thing for Sure and that's 100% GUARANTEED they won't get Relegated. Stupid Post

WBF

Possibly one of the worst statements made on this board to date predicting carmen to be relegated!!