Have the Dubs peaked too early?

Started by gammysolo, September 28, 2016, 08:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammysolo

We see all nonsense about how dubs didn't show the last day. I think this is very disrespectful to Mayo as they played them off the park. Have the dubs peaked too early?? The Kerry game seemed to be their final. Brogan, Flynn and McAuley are past their prime. Connolly is in Keegan pocket and McManman and Kilkenny are overrated. Throw in the  O'Shea's, the O'Connors and Andy Moran are due a big game for us. The dubs with their blanket defence dont score goals anymore and Moran and Aidan O'Shea are due a purple patch. ater. We have the dubs rattled, they have resorted to ex dublin players calling out Lee Keegan. Will be make saturday win more sweater. Sam will be crossing the Shannon Sunday night. Will the victory homecoming be Saturday or Sunday night? We wont be sober for a week- 65 years of frustration to be celebrated. With u21 coming through this group could be going for 2 in a row. Michael Hall, Stephen Coen, Evan Regan, Conor Loftus and Conor O'Shea will be firmly established in 12 months time

seafoid

Did they peak? Reminds me of a line from Bell X1. You came I think but I never really know

blast05

Quote from: gammysolo on September 28, 2016, 08:26:40 PM
We see all nonsense about how dubs didn't show the last day. I think this is very disrespectful to Mayo as they played them off the park. Have the dubs peaked too early?? The Kerry game seemed to be their final. Brogan, Flynn and McAuley are past their prime. Connolly is in Keegan pocket and McManman and Kilkenny are overrated. Throw in the  O'Shea's, the O'Connors and Andy Moran are due a big game for us. The dubs with their blanket defence dont score goals anymore and Moran and Aidan O'Shea are due a purple patch. ater. We have the dubs rattled, they have resorted to ex dublin players calling out Lee Keegan. Will be make saturday win more sweater. Sam will be crossing the Shannon Sunday night. Will the victory homecoming be Saturday or Sunday night? We wont be sober for a week- 65 years of frustration to be celebrated. With u21 coming through this group could be going for 2 in a row. Michael Hall, Stephen Coen, Evan Regan, Conor Loftus and Conor O'Shea will be firmly established in 12 months time

Whats this "we" business with your Roscommon profile ?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: blast05 on September 28, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

We and us. Another individual with numerous accounts and made the mistake to post under the wrong one.

Over the Bar

The TUEs will keep Dublin players going until Christmas if they need to!!

Jell 0 Biafra

Yes, they peaked in the 70's when I was too little to know what was going on.

Farrandeelin

He must be an avid supporter of Connacht teams. Putting €5k a couple of months on them, he obviously doesn't rate his own Roscommon team. He might be brighter than we give him credit for, looking back at the amount of silverware Ros achieved this year.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gammysolo

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 29, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

He must be an avid supporter of Connacht teams. Putting €5k a couple of months on them, he obviously doesn't rate his own Roscommon team. He might be brighter than we give him credit for, looking back at the amount of silverware Ros achieved this year.

Were in transition. Ye wont get easy in Connacht next year after we give ye guard of honour  ;D