Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

We definitely pulled out of the bag Thursday night, the Correa miss was the turning point, really should have been 2-0 and around 5 minutes later it's 1-1.

Thought Edouard really came into it late on but Elyonoussi and Forrest were pretty ineffectual for the most part. Lennon got his changes right and again deserves some credit.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Targetman

Really going to town on Aberdeen today, can never remember it being so one sided up there, could score another 4 if we want

under the bar

Celtic do it with I'll by themselves at Pittodrie. Meanwhile at UVF stadium the ref awards Rangers a penalty to punish Motherwell for daring to take the lead as the visiting team at Ipox.

From the Bunker

30TH CONSECUTIVE DOMESTIC CUP-TIE WIN! 👏

JPGJOHNNYG

Itchy

Really good performance and deserved win.

Cunny Funt

Impressive stuff from Celtic to beat Lazio twice.

Main Street

Celtic pressed hard in the 2nd half and went looking for a winner, well deserved in the end even if the chance was served on a platter,  Lazio are afflicted with astonishing defence lapses.
Ntcham's strike was sublime, not many could have struck it so well from that angle.

I see Cluj are proving to be a competitive team at this level.

Targetman

Brilliant result and well deserved especially for the second half performance!!

clarshack

Fantastic result. Well done Celtic!!!

themac_23

brilliant, great to see a bit of steel back in the team, celtic of old conceding an early goal would have got a doing, we pulled our socks up and were counted, delighted

illdecide

What the feck is NL playing at...useless. Get him out to f##k
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JimStynes

Great result! Fair played to Lennon! He's done really well so far. The 9 in a row is the main aim this year though.

Angelo

That was a great performance, I like the bravery in that we went for it and fortune favoured us.

The backline was excellent.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

marty34

Super effort especially away from home.