Ricky Hatton - Drug Scandal

Started by barelegs, September 11, 2010, 11:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

Didn't want this buried in the boxing thread.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/963857/Ricky-Hatton-drugs-shame.html

BOXING hero Ricky Hatton has sensationally been caught on film snorting the illegal drug cocaine. In images that will rock the boxing world, the 31-year-old sporting legend is seen chopping out lines of white powder before hoovering them up his nose through a rolled-up £20 note.

That's him completely finished now and it won't help his potential career as a promoter.

MCMLX

Hoof Hearted

like the rooney story last week, who gives a flyin f**k about either of the 2 english cnuts
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Ah yes the NOTW the last bastion of moral standards...
#newbridgeornowhere

MCMLX

Quote from: ONeill on September 11, 2010, 11:18:05 PM
FFS, Phil Mitchell?

Did you not see him on TV earlier in the week, poor oul Phil is in a bad way. Last time I saw Eastenders he was on the drink, now drugs, he is the road to no town that one.

deiseach

Quote from: barelegs on September 11, 2010, 11:13:03 PM
That's him completely finished now and it won't help his potential career as a promoter.

I'm sure Don King will be the first to express his outrage at Ricky sullying the good image of boxing promoters everywhere

beer baron

Didn't want this buried in the boxing thread.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/963857/Ricky-Hatton-drugs-shame.html

BOXING hero Ricky Hatton has sensationally been caught on film snorting the illegal drug cocaine. In images that will rock the boxing world, the 31-year-old sporting legend is seen chopping out lines of white powder before hoovering them up his nose through a rolled-up £20 note.

Will be a shock for some but shoudn't really-he lives the high life big time when hes not in training-did you ever see the state of him in between fights you can tell hes having long nights of partying!The kind of parties hes sure to be attending are bound to be laced with coke,E's  lsd etc.

DoYerJob Linesman

Quote from: deiseach on September 11, 2010, 11:20:49 PM

I'm sure Don King will be the first to express his outrage at Ricky sullying the good image of boxing promoters everywhere
:D
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

muppet

That was below the belt.
MWWSI 2017

barelegs

Finished as a boxer. He still promotes the brother, can't see that changing regardless. I'm well aware Mr King's behaviour is the tip of the ice berg when it comes to boxing promoters

gallsman

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on September 11, 2010, 11:23:19 PM

:D

+1 Great work deiseach

Dinny Breen

;D

and just behind Don in queue will be Bob Arum and Frank Warren...
#newbridgeornowhere

BennyHarp

Washed up boxer takes drugs! Hardly scoop of the century!
That was never a square ball!!

Rav67