Tyrone v Monaghan Quarter Final

Started by tyronefan, July 27, 2013, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cluaineois

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 10, 2013, 11:58:26 PM
Some whinging from Monaghan, and in fairness, it surprises me.

If Mone hadn't run across to involve himself where he was neither needed nor wanted he wouldn't have had to pathetically simulate.

Now Monaghan (not all of you, just some of you who won't let it go), just suck it up, and shut up.

Absolutely priceless telling monaghan people to suck it up and shut up when you crowd are still bleating on about a game in 1996 which you yourself contributed to recently.
once your a clone your never alone

BennyHarp

Clerkin is a really good comedy writer. I especially chuckled at the bit where he implied that he doesnt remember carrying out a cynical tackle - or was a clinical tackle? That article should be made into a movie.
That was never a square ball!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: cluaineois on August 11, 2013, 09:00:37 AM
Absolutely priceless telling monaghan people to suck it up and shut up when you crowd are still bleating on about a game in 1996 which you yourself contributed to recently.

As I have repeatedly said, I look on '96 as a glorious year, since in its absence we would have subsequently won sweet feck all! Priceless indeed!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

When's Dick's next stand-up gig anyway?  :P ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

babarino

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 10, 2013, 11:58:26 PM
Some whinging from Monaghan, and in fairness, it surprises me.

If Mone hadn't run across to involve himself where he was neither needed nor wanted he wouldn't have had to pathetically simulate.

Now Monaghan (not all of you, just some of you who won't let it go), just suck it up, and shut up.

I don't know what you mean by 'whinging'. The game was there for the taking and it wasn't taken - poor shot selection and a lack of composure cost us the game, in spite of poor refereeing and Tyrone cynicism.

The Hughes yellow card no doubt contributed to our losing the midfield battle. And while Mone can be an annoyance, in the McMenamin mode, it doesn't excuse boxing him. If 'simulation' excuses why he was punched by two different players, Cavanagh would be a punch bag.

And all this BS about what different players would have done in same situation where a player is through on goal... Just saw the Treacy goal for Dublin in the hurling - Cork defenders don't do rugby tackles.

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2013, 12:06:00 AM
I put the bin out on Thursday night, with clinical execution.

Did you wheelie?
MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

muppet

Quote from: EC Unique on August 16, 2013, 05:09:59 PM

Interesting Dick!

You should probably start an Interesting Dick! thread.

But not here please.
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2013, 12:16:07 AM
Quote from: orangeman on August 11, 2013, 12:14:05 AM
Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2013, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: orangeman on August 11, 2013, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2013, 12:06:00 AM
I put the bin out on Thursday night, with clinical execution.

Did you think about it before you put it out ?

Very important.
Yes, it was pre-meditated.

I also hit a wasp a pre-meditated smack after it landed on my arm.

Evil.

Cold and calculating.

I just don't know what to say.
It had it coming.

Dessie Mone definitely has wasp-like tendencies
If you were any use you'd be playing.

rrhf

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Interesting Dick!

Pick 1 & 2 - Monaghan players being dragged
Pick 3 - Tyrone charging.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

anglocelt39

Quote from: muppet on August 16, 2013, 07:02:32 PM

Interesting Dick!

But not here please.

Muppet you must win some prize for the most interminable amount of nonsense posted on here. How do you eke out an existence for yourself
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

orangeman

Quote from: anglocelt39 on August 16, 2013, 11:04:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 16, 2013, 07:02:32 PM

Interesting Dick!

But not here please.

Muppet you must win some prize for the most interminable amount of nonsense posted on here. How do you eke out an existence for yourself

Sells GAA memorabilia of past finals and has the T shirts printed already. Winners 2013 Maigh Eo.

Inda taking them to the Dail on Monday after the final for a big reception dinner and drinks.

Jackie Healy Rae has the Mayo jersey ordered - he used the Dail phone to ring O'Neills in Strabane and has got them to send the bill to the Finance Minister.

DuffleKing

Tyrone's hard fought progress through the championship this year has been impressive this year. Can't fail to have been impressed by the way they've put their head down and gone about their business. Now however i can't wait for Mayo to put them away. bunch of crying, moaning wailers. During these episodes its normally unfair to tar the actual team with that brush - its usually the bandwagon supporters - but this time Mickey and the county board are stuck front and centre, leading the moanathon.