The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: thejuice on February 05, 2015, 11:58:24 AM
Found out this morning our first born will be a boy. Not saying I had a preference or anything but bursting with pride already.  :P

Has long legs like his dad apparently.

Due at the end of June.

Great news  ;D

We are due our second in June as well. 20 week scan tomorrow. Won't be finding out the sex though. I would like to but Mrs wouldnt.

BenDover

depending on what your first is you know what to look for (or is there something missing) when the nurse is scanning the mid region  ;) unless baby is in a ball and ye can't see.

AZOffaly

Quote from: BenDover on February 05, 2015, 01:23:51 PM
depending on what your first is you know what to look for (or is there something missing) when the nurse is scanning the mid region  ;) unless baby is in a ball and ye can't see.

I think all you can tell for sure is if it is a boy. (Obviously the doctor has a better chance than you!!) If you see something, it's not a girl :) If you don't see something, it might just be hidden.

rrhf

Great stuff thejuice.  Doing your bit for Meath football. 

AZOffaly

Yes, of course I meant to say, congratulations juice and mrs juice.

CD

In Donegal for a few days and the 2 youngest girls are down with the pox! One over the worst but her form is not the best and they're just erupting in the youngest. Have viral creams and peritin but anyone have any other anti-itch ideas? I know there are loads of local salves and bits and bobs people swear by to help
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

take_yer_points

Quote from: CD on April 04, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
In Donegal for a few days and the 2 youngest girls are down with the pox! One over the worst but her form is not the best and they're just erupting in the youngest. Have viral creams and peritin but anyone have any other anti-itch ideas? I know there are loads of local salves and bits and bobs people swear by to help

Found Virasoothe great...

http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/ViraSoothe-Chickenpox-Relief-Cooling-Gel-75g_1002773/

Ulick

The 5 year old came home from school the other day with one of those birthday party invites from some other buck in his class. The lads parents have hired a circus for him. Yes hired their own f**king circus for a 6th birthday party.

aontroim abu

Wee girl home from school yesterday with the dreaded "someone in her year has nits" letter - started itching reading it

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Ulick on May 15, 2015, 10:47:47 AM
The 5 year old came home from school the other day with one of those birthday party invites from some other buck in his class. The lads parents have hired a circus for him. Yes hired their own f**king circus for a 6th birthday party.

Whats the problem?  Sounds like the kids will have a great time

BenDover

A circus - sweet jaysus. And there's us thinking hiring the sports hall to let thm kick a ball for an hour was a good idea for a 6th. Back to the drawing board  ::)

Ulick

Made excuses for our boy. No intention of boarding that bus.

Ulick

Quote from: Christmas Lights on May 15, 2015, 11:19:46 AM
Whats the problem?  Sounds like the kids will have a great time

When you have a wife who spends money like mine, the last thing you want is a child who expects the likes of this for a birthday. 

guy crouchback

Ah for god's sake will you let the lad go to the party.

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on May 15, 2015, 10:47:47 AM
There was a feature on Radio Ulster either earlier this week or last week talking about this birthday party carry on. Some of it is ridiculous.