Graham Linehan on Twitter / Trans debate

Started by bennydorano, May 08, 2020, 08:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

restorepride

Quote from: DhoireTheas on May 18, 2023, 05:12:51 PM
The whole trans saga is pushed by feminists to get females into male spaces, male sports teams and bathrooms, etc. When it is the other way around their true colours are shown, when Male-to-female trans people try to get into female spaces like bathrooms and sports teams.
South Derry is made of better stuff than this outdated shite. Bíodh ciall agat fhad is nach sagart thú.

jcpen

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 29, 2023, 11:21:37 PM
ITV did a report on the news about rising energy costs and how people are struggling, of course they interviewed a man dressed as a woman as a "struggling mother"

https://twitter.com/paulembery/status/1674332639921045505?s=46&t=p6a2iuyvhhHTNPUOLtbXgA

Of course anyone commenting on how ridiculous it is is being branded transphobic
What a fucked up world we live in.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

general_lee

Quote from: AustinPowers on June 30, 2023, 12:22:58 AM
I was  flicking  through the channels the other  night, and  Stacey Dooley  was  doing some documentary

The gist of it  was ,  a man and a woman married,  have two children,  and the father   changed  to a  woman and the mother  became a man.  No wonder kids are  screwed up  these days
Would you rather something more traditional where the da bates the wife and the ma becomes a raging alcoholic?

trailer

Quote from: general_lee on June 30, 2023, 08:18:51 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on June 30, 2023, 12:22:58 AM
I was  flicking  through the channels the other  night, and  Stacey Dooley  was  doing some documentary

The gist of it  was ,  a man and a woman married,  have two children,  and the father   changed  to a  woman and the mother  became a man.  No wonder kids are  screwed up  these days
Would you rather something more traditional where the da bates the wife and the ma becomes a raging alcoholic?

I rather people with cocks, who cannot have children, were not referred to as "Mothers"

Saffrongael

It doesent matter how many dresses he puts on or how much makeup. It's impossible for him to be a mother
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

J70

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 30, 2023, 12:12:39 PM
It doesent matter how many dresses he puts on or how much makeup. It's impossible for him to be a mother

Extending that logic, is a woman who cannot have kids but adopts a child a "mother"?

J70

Or let's say that way in the future, a trans woman can get a uterus implanted in her body to allow her to bear her own child, would she then be a mother?

trailer

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2023, 12:55:44 PM

Extending that logic, is a woman who cannot have kids but adopts a child a "mother"?

It's a gender specific term.
Cocks = Fathers
Fannies = Mothers

Check your underwear to see which you have and go from there. This is really basic science in fairness.

trailer

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2023, 12:58:17 PM
Or let's say that way in the future, a trans woman can get a uterus implanted in her body to allow her to bear her own child, would she then be a mother?

Lets saw way in the future I grow rabbit ears can I be called a rabbit now?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on June 30, 2023, 01:06:49 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2023, 12:58:17 PM

Lets saw way in the future I grow rabbit ears can I be called a rabbit now?

I think calling you a c**k would suffice, unless you are acting the fannie then we'll just call you a cnut ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: trailer on June 30, 2023, 01:05:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2023, 12:55:44 PM

It's a gender specific term.
Cocks = Fathers
Fannies = Mothers

Check your underwear to see which you have and go from there. This is really basic science in fairness.

And those whose genitalia and characteristics are more ambiguous?

Or do we just deny their actual existence because it's inconvenient when you can't fit everything into neat pigeon holes?

Rossfan

Some narrow minded individuals about up North!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on June 30, 2023, 02:28:50 PM
Some narrow minded individuals about up North!

Can we make sweeping statements on lads in the South?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

The word "Some" was used therefore an observation on a section of the populace not a "sweeping generalisation".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM