?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

T Fearon

Another sloppy goal conceded when we were dominant against the poorest Rangers team of all time.Remember this Rangers team also drew at Celtic Park last month.I will not be getting orgasmic or congratulating the manager for performing his duties in a merely adenquate manner.

thebar

Well done Celtic today another great performance, the 5-1 scoreline I think says it all well done to all involved!!! Just wish we had somehow managed to get Brendan into the club years ago we just continue to get stronger under him - well done to all again!

thebar

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 01:51:47 PM
Another sloppy goal conceded when we were dominant against the poorest Rangers team of all time.Remember this Rangers team also drew at Celtic Park last month.I will not be getting orgasmic or congratulating the manager for performing his duties in a merely adenquate manner.
I could understand this type of trolling if you were doing it under a different name. This is akin to ram raiding your own shop in your own car. Village idiot stuff
Careful now

Newbridge Exile

The improvement in players like McGregor under Brendan Rodgers is remarkable, a very enjoyable afternoon for any TRUE Celtic supporter

Main Street

Ally on tv says that Rangers were an improvement from the cup performance v Celtic,
he explained to a stunned nation that Rangers played better because they forced Celtic to play better. ;D

Chase

The SPL may be poor but it is a remarkable achievement to have such a long unbeaten record. Saying that I still think Celtic would struggle badly with that team in the English Premier League. They could be a decent Championship side though.
Chase is on the case!

T Fearon

Beating a team that's a distant third some 36 points behind you in the table 5-1 away from home raised eyebrows when (before today?)

thebar

Quote from: Main Street on April 29, 2017, 02:06:30 PM
Ally on tv says that Rangers were an improvement from the cup performance v Celtic,
he explained to a stunned nation that Rangers played better because they forced Celtic to play better. ;D

lol hope rangers keep improving then! :)

thebar

Quote from: Chase on April 29, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
The SPL may be poor but it is a remarkable achievement to have such a long unbeaten record. Saying that I still think Celtic would struggle badly with that team in the English Premier League. They could be a decent Championship side though.

Summed up nicely sir - no matter about the level of competition its still a great achievement for what Celtic have achieved to date.

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 02:27:19 PM
Beating a team that's a distant third some 36 points behind you in the table 5-1 away from home raised eyebrows when (before today?)

What I wonder at is how a Manager such a Rogers could accumulate a lead of 36 points on Rangers? He is clearly not up to the Job, the 4 draws in 34 games are a disgrace.

straightred

Quote from: Chase on April 29, 2017, 02:22:03 PM

this is one of those pointless debates as we can all say what we want but we'll never actually know.

My own opinion is that this team would easily hold their own around mid table EPL. Beyond that they would have access to far more funding and therefore better players so after a few transfer windows, good management etc they'd be right up their with the top teams.

straightred

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 29, 2017, 02:49:47 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

What I wonder at is how a Manager such a Rogers could accumulate a lead of 36 points on Rangers? He is clearly not up to the Job, the 4 draws in 34 games are a disgrace.

and one of those draws was a travesty (2 weeks ago)