Started by cornetto, January 20, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: lenny on February 04, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 03, 2018, 08:59:31 PM
Quote from: lenny on February 03, 2018, 08:58:22 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 03, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
Congratulations to the Moy.

Great way for Sean Cavanagh to finish up at Croke Park.

Well done to the moy? What's the craic with getting eirsports in the north? Can I download the app and stream it on my tablet? Do I need to have sky?

Premier Sports up north.

Cheers, dos anyone else on here from the north stream premier sports on a computer/tablet or is everyone watching on sky? I don't have sky so does that mean I can't get this channel.

Mobdro on android, you can cast it to the TV if she's a smart TV or you've a chromecast Lenny. Not a stutter on either the Mayo or delayed Tyrone games yesterday evening

cornetto

Good luck to Galway side Liam mellows today against cuala
"Miracles do happen"

imtommygunn

Slaughtneil probably longer odds to win than liam mellows too.

Na piarsagh are a strong outfit. Would look like them and cuala in the final unless there's a big surprise.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 10, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
Slaughtneil probably longer odds to win than liam mellows too.

Na piarsagh are a strong outfit. Would look like them and cuala in the final unless there's a big surprise.

S'neil hurling rightly, think they have wind but on point so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

oakleaflad

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Rodgers a handy hurler.

Very physical game.

Think slaughtneil need to sub the full back as he is struggling and could be on a red soon.

Milltown Row2

S'neil might drop a man back in the second  half but 6,11 and 13 are playing very well

ardtole

PW Nally

Rodgers a handful!

Wide count mounting for Sleacht Néil.

imtommygunn

Quite a lot of late hits in this game. Boys hitting shots and the camera following the ball then when the camera pans back they're flat out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PW Nally on February 10, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
Rodgers a handful!

Wide count mounting for Sleacht Néil.

I've counted 3 poor wides, the rest were pressured shots! 30 minutes from an unprecedented situation (should the footballers come through)