Maigh Eo v Dubh Linn, 24-Fea-2018, Páirc Mhic Éil

Started by macdanger2, February 20, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

didlyi

Farrandeelin

Well done Dublin. Probably had a few more gears to go through if they wanted.

Shocking free taking. Full back line ropey all through especially under a high ball. Rest did ok. Adam Gallagher was disappointing imo.

Keegan and SOS are welcome returns.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mac2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 24, 2018, 10:12:20 PM
Well done Dublin. Probably had a few more gears to go through if they wanted.

Shocking free taking. Full back line ropey all through especially under a high ball. Rest did ok. Adam Gallagher was disappointing imo.

Keegan and SOS are welcome returns.
Dublin could've won that by any margin they wanted, Mannion and McCarthy operating at a different level.
There was even 2 Dublin players mouthing at one another and them 7 points up.
Didn't think Gallagher was the worst of them, least he got on the ball and wasn't afraid to get stuck in,
Cafferkey, Drake, O'Donoghue and Coen were awful.

larryin89

So who is going to play full back ? I must of asked twenty comrades so far and nobody has answered .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Quote from: larryin89 on February 25, 2018, 08:35:31 PM
So who is going to play full back ? I must of asked twenty comrades so far and nobody has answered .

We'll go back to what we did in 2015 and play no one officially there!

larryin89

Sound. So who will wear number three then, who will take responsibility for picking up comer
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Lar Naparka

Donie Vaughan.
Caff isn't bullish enough to upscuttle anyone who comes near the square like all good fullbacks do, but he is as tight as a duck's ass underwater and I'd play him somewhere, anywhere else.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on February 25, 2018, 10:23:21 PM
Donie Vaughan.
Caff isn't bullish enough to upscuttle anyone who comes near the square like all good fullbacks do, but he is as tight as a duck's ass underwater and I'd play him somewhere, anywhere else.

Does anyone in Mayo really trust Donal Vaughan, though?

manfromdelmonte

He's a good player
gets a bit lost further up the field though

Gael85

Tony McEntee on sideline yesterday.Did he appeal his suspension?

galwayman

Quote from: Lar Naparka on February 25, 2018, 10:23:21 PM
Donie Vaughan.
You'd play Cafferkey elsewhere in the Mayo backline seriously?
You mean ahead of Harrison, Higgins, Barrett, Keegan, Vaughan, Durcan or Boyle?
Not a chance.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Cafferkey is class, he will definitely do a number on Daniel Flynn next weekend if the match goes ahead. They would be mad to drop him.