2018 NFL Division 1

Started by Kuwabatake Sanjuro, January 02, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: longballin on March 31, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
Plenty of Tyrone managers/coaches in Croke Park this weekend. Paddy Tally - Galway, Ryan McMenamin - Fermanagh, Mattie McGleenan - Cavan.

No Tyrone, though.

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on March 31, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Plenty of Tyrone managers/coaches in Croke Park this weekend. Paddy Tally - Galway, Ryan McMenamin - Fermanagh, Mattie McGleenan - Cavan.

No Tyrone, though.

No shit Sherlock?  :o

larryin89

Best of luck to Galway tomorrow , hope ye win.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

southtyronegael

and they say in tyrone there in no alternative to harte?

Hound

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on March 31, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 31, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Dubs going full duck, no dinner. Pretty much their strongest available side minus the obvious absentees.

That's about the strongest team available at the moment. No sign of Paul Mannion - it would be good to have him there if needed.

COYBIB
Mannion recovering from a pulled hamstring I believe. May be too soon for him. Hopefully we'll see Costello off the bench.

Very interesting that CKK actually named at 14. Definitely been our standout player of the league, and great that he's almost eliminated the "slow down the play when there's absolutely no need to" from his game.

Cian O'Sullivan a big loss. Haven't heard what his injury is, but I fear it may be long term.

Would love to see Connolly make a surprise appearance from the bench, but I think it's highly unlikely!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Hound on April 01, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

Dubs going full duck, no dinner. Pretty much their strongest available side minus the obvious absentees.

That's about the strongest team available at the moment. No sign of Paul Mannion - it would be good to have him there if needed.

COYBIB
Mannion recovering from a pulled hamstring I believe. May be too soon for him. Hopefully we'll see Costello off the bench.

Very interesting that CKK actually named at 14. Definitely been our standout player of the league, and great that he's almost eliminated the "slow down the play when there's absolutely no need to" from his game.

Cian O'Sullivan a big loss. Haven't heard what his injury is, but I fear it may be long term.

Would love to see Connolly make a surprise appearance from the bench, but I think it's highly unlikely!
Same injury as Lee Keegans, months more than weeks out.

Gael85

Quote from: Hound on April 01, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

COYBIB

Mannion played 40 minutes for Crokes in league game last week. Wouldn't be surprised to see Paddy Small starting instead of Kev Mc. Think COS dislocated his shoulder and will be out until July. McCaffrey will earn it to be back for championship too. Can't afford any more injuries in the backs.

Mayo Border

Tommy Carr on radio saying Galway are up against it in Dublins back garden. Is that what Croke Park is? Dublin's back garden?

GalwayBayBoy

Mannion and Shane Walsh both starting.

Jinxy

Lads, could ye stop quoting that obnoxiously big team sheet ffs.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Zulu

If the ref saw Comer's pull down of Cooper why wasn't it a black card for Comer?

Jinxy

He gave the free to Galway, so I assume he didn't see it.
Or, he was already giving the free to Comer before he started pulling Cooper's jersey.

longballin

Either Comer is brilliant at buying frees or the Dubs can't handle him at all...

Jinxy

How is that not a black card for Scully?

Farrandeelin

No card to Scilly there wtf
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.