Saturday July 22 Cork v Mayo, Gaelic Grounds, 5PM

Started by Lar Naparka, July 10, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

heffo

How many of the Mayo forwards are two-footed?
/?
They seem to recycle the ball a lot when pushed onto their 'bad' side - or is that just me?

seafoid

Quote from: heffo on July 22, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
How many of the Mayo forwards are two-footed?
/?
They seem to recycle the ball a lot when pushed onto their 'bad' side - or is that just me?
That came up last year. It is an important detail
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

heffo

Jesus that Cork player bottled it there - in front of the posts in space and passes it out wide to a worse position

Blowitupref

FT AET Cork 2-20 Mayo 0-27. Ref blows up early! Mayo win by the skin of their teeth. Have to feel sorry for Cork put so much effort into that game and got nothing out of it.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

illdecide

That was a tense game, Cork can feel unlucky they put in some effort. Jury is still out on that Mayo team
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

omagh_gael

Mayo will be crucified in the QF, they're in terrible form and they'll be fucked!

Some game all the same!

thefont

Hard luck Cork!

just didn't have the big match temperament to finish us off at the end there.

Gotta feel we are sitting ducks now for whoever play us in the quarters but fair play to the team for hanging in there.

Winning through sheer graft now, I think if there were any doubt about it before our decline is official at this stage.

seafoid

From what I could see Mayo didn't score in the last 6 minutes. It was the same last year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Syferus

If the tv clock is right Cork have a real case for a replay. You can't blow the game up early.

maigheo

Think I will have to lie down for a week after that :) :)

sid waddell

Good old Mayo.

Never a dull moment.

Their biggest opponent is themselves.