Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Crouch hammering Young Boys all on his own.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Gs Man

Great night all round! St.Marys Aghagallon getting promoted to Division One for first time in the clubs history. Oh, and I think Spurs won as well...
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Quote from: The Gs Man on August 25, 2010, 10:31:30 PM
Great night all round! St.Marys Aghagallon getting promoted to Division One for first time in the clubs history. Oh, and I think Spurs won as well...

Congratulations.  ;D
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

ross4life

Where did that result come from? hammered by Blackpool/Chelsea at home this season & hammered 9-1 in this fixture last season
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Spuds experience their first Champions League hangover.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Gs Man

Harry's perked up a bit after today's signing!!!

Keep 'er lit

ONeill

Van Der Vaart 20th August - "I could never play for another club in Spain and the truth is that if you are leaving Real Madrid, there is only one club you can join that is not a step down – and that's Manchester United,"

The Gs Man

And what??  Sure everyone knows Utd are a bigger club than Spurs!!!!!

Clutching at straws now O'Neill!!!!
Keep 'er lit

ONeill

"Alex Ferguson is a great coach and I would never think about joining a team where I didn't believe I could win things, so all of a sudden that limits your choices to staying at Madrid or joining Manchester United, Chelsea or Inter."

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on September 01, 2010, 10:38:51 PM
"Alex Ferguson is a great coach and I would never think about joining a team where I didn't believe I could win things, so all of a sudden that limits your choices to staying at Madrid or joining Manchester United, Chelsea or Inter."

No Arsenal?
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

ONeill

26th Aug: 'The Dutchman is apparently interested in returning to the Bundesliga after struggling to impress during his two years in Spain, and told German tabloid Bild: "Schalke 04 is a super club. I have had excellent feedback about the club from Raul."'

Let's face it, Mourinho told him he's crap so he hoored himself out to anyone.