Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Great 3-2 defeat for Spurs. Well done Harry.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

You f**king f**kers should know by now. This thread should have been locked until the final whistle.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Main Street

RedandGreenSniper

I'm f**king gutted for Burnley. I know a Burnley fan, can't imagine how he's feeling, I'll leave him be.

Spurs dug deep says Jeff Stelling. Dug deep my hole. Bit too much space in the area for a team that should have been defending
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Dinny Breen

Ah lads you couldn't leave it alone....

Spurs are brutal though....
#newbridgeornowhere

Owenmoresider

That's as joyless a win as I've known. Burnley didn't deserve that. Oh well some face was been saved, and Wembley awaits. We'll win the final, you know it's gonna happen.

ONeill

Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 21, 2009, 10:20:31 PM
You f**king f**kers should know by now. This thread should have been locked until the final whistle.

You have to enjoy the moment as you don't know what's around the corner.

Although it's likely Harry's extra-time team was:

'Listen up lads, those fcukers on that gaaboard are larfing innit. Big Pav, wipe the golden mile off their boat race fer fcuk sake know whatta mean?'
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cavan4ever

Went threw quit comfortable in the end.

Billys Boots

Tuned in with five minutes left, and I must admit I thought 'I hope Tony's not booked his hotel room'.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the colonel

harry redknapp has turned into a real annoying whingeing bastard
the difference between success and failure is energy

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on January 22, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
harry redknapp has turned into a real annoying whingeing b**tard

He was never anything else, he has cultivated this "wheeler dealer, cheeky chappie" image, helped by the fact he always speaks to the media and gives them a sound byte. He is a second rate manager and his time at Spurs should show this nicely.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Redknapp is a sickening cockney wideboy - or at least thats the image he presents, despte the fact he lives in Sandbanks in Portsmouth - one of the UK's poshest areas.
He is an annoying whinger who has had ample time now to turn spurs around and they are still bottom 3/4 in the league, loves blaming everyone else for his troubles, if I were a Spurs fan (thank fcuk) I would be disgusted at his constant sniping at the players.  BTW how shit was Bentley last night again, the Burnley fans gave him great stick all night due to his Blackburn connections.

Minder

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 22, 2009, 11:31:56 AM
Redknapp is a sickening cockney wideboy - or at least thats the image he presents, despte the fact he lives in Sandbanks in Portsmouth - one of the UK's poshest areas.
He is an annoying whinger who has had ample time now to turn spurs around and they are still bottom 3/4 in the league, loves blaming everyone else for his troubles, if I were a Spurs fan (thank fcuk) I would be disgusted at his constant sniping at the players.  BTW how shit was Bentley last night again, the Burnley fans gave him great stick all night due to his Blackburn connections.

Change that to "is" Doogie, the most over rated/hyped player in the land
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Gooners fans must be laughing their rocks off at Spurs for buying that waster.