Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

It's the opposite of a worry. It's a pleasure.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: ludermor on October 09, 2008, 03:22:10 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 09, 2008, 02:49:43 PM
Remind me again who the only London Premiership club to win a major trophy in 2008 is?

Wasps?

That was my favourite.

ONeill

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

imtommygunn

What's he doing playing zokora, o'hara and ledley king together in midfield??

Surely one of these three should play...

ONeill

In all honesty, can Spuds actually go down? Honeymoon period lasted 2 games.

T Fearon

Not at all. With the cavalry arriving before the end of January, we will finish in the top half, win the Carling Cup and possibly the UEFA and FA Cups as well....and we wont complain about the negativity of other clubs either. What a joke, claims of negativity from a club that made its name on winning 1-0 ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on January 12, 2009, 09:00:25 AM
Not at all. With the cavalry arriving before the end of January, we will finish in the top half, win the Carling Cup and possibly the UEFA and FA Cups as well....and we wont complain about the negativity of other clubs either. What a joke, claims of negativity from a club that made its name on winning 1-0 ::)

Are You Having A Laugh?
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: T Fearon on January 12, 2009, 09:00:25 AM

Who would this be?

imtommygunn

I'm not an arsenal supporter and was merely pointing out the strange midfield selection...

You would have to admit having Zokora, King and O'Hara (the england u21 left back) in a 4 man midfield is a strange quartet.

To me Modoric, while a quality player, needs a certain system played for him to fit in. That kind of team selection would suggest he is trying, and struggling, to get him to fit in.

I'd be shocked if spurs went down. I'd say Bentley and Bent won't last long under Redknapp. Aaron Lennon probably isn't too happy either. They need a striker who can hold the ball up - and badly.

Doogie Browser

Harry didn't hold back in his criticism of 'big money players' last night, seemed obvious he was referring to Bentley. 

Minder

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 12, 2009, 10:02:58 AM
Harry didn't hold back in his criticism of 'big money players' last night, seemed obvious he was referring to Bentley. 

Bentley is just another over rated pile of English pish, i said it at the time when they signed him and nothing has happened to change my mind.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

Deflect all you want Tony but Spurs are in a relegation dog fight only a fool would deny that and wasting money on Jermaine Defoe ain't going to help. Spurs need defenders. Spurs have only won 4 league games since Redknapp took over and have shown no decent league forn, their exceptional cup form is masking their deficiencies and the players need to realise they are in a relegation battle. Spurs at the moment remind me of Leeds.
#newbridgeornowhere

Doogie Browser

Garteh Bale has started 20 league games for Spurs and in those 20 games they have won none!