Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Moonshine on October 29, 2023, 06:13:57 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 29, 2023, 05:47:10 PMBallygawley discipline out the window at the end.  Could have injured men with some of those tackles

You boys would know all about that after the treatment given to Bradley in a final a few years ago.

I knew you wouldn't be able to contain yourself  ::)

dhá chos chlé

Said it once and I'll say again, all errigal won was a semi final.

Great to see trillick win it, keeping the back to back hunt ongoing.

LeoMc

That one was for Shep.

Errigal could not match Trillicks hunger. 5 or 6 big blocks over the course of the game and they were only behind once.

The hunt for back to back winners continues.

ClubScene13

Phenomenal performance by Trillick today, absolutely stunned the county champions. Incredible hunger in extra time. That's a great errigal side who will be back again but what an effort from the reds today. Congratulations and well deserved they were brilliant throughout this years championship.
Hopefully they can give Crossmaglen a good game in 2 weeks time

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on October 29, 2023, 05:56:55 PMTeamtalk are easily pleased anyway calling it one of the best finals they've seen.

It was an OK game. Nothing special.

Tyrone11234

Errigal for all Ireland club 2025

blewuporstuffed

Big big performance from Trillick, fully deserved it and were the better team in both normal and extra time. Had a hunger that Errigal just couldn't match and were very well set up to play on the counter. Their young players especially stood up today, O'Donnell,garrity and the Grey's as well as the more experienced Richie and ruarí Brennan
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on October 29, 2023, 07:43:20 PM
Quote from: square_ball on October 29, 2023, 05:56:55 PMTeamtalk are easily pleased anyway calling it one of the best finals they've seen.

It was an OK game. Nothing special.

On the whole I thought it was pretty poor. Summed up the whole championship for me. There wasn't many stand out games compared to recent years.

clarshack

Who was given MOTM? For me it would be Lee Brennan.

Moonshine

Quote from: clarshack on October 29, 2023, 08:57:39 PMWho was given MOTM? For me it would be Lee Brennan.

To be fair you could give it to any of them. Donnelly had three huge scores. But I'd imagine 1 of the back 6 would have to get it

clarshack

Lee Brennan kicked an unreal free near the end of ET. To still have that much strength to kick it off the ground in those conditions was incredible.

clarshack

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 29, 2023, 09:01:34 PMRichie Donnelly had a right game too. Kicked some nice scores.

He had a great game against the Clarke's as well.

NotedObserver

Quote from: clarshack on October 29, 2023, 09:07:51 PMLee Brennan kicked an unreal free near the end of ET. To still have that much strength to kick it off the ground in those conditions was incredible.

Thought he showed a turn of pace and drive that is missing at times and which held him back at county level. Great to see

Quarterbackk

Trillick wanted this more - 6 or 7 blocks in a game is incredible.  Outside Errigals county men the sum of the other part didn't add-up to a whole pile.  Ruairi missing free in extra time was a good opportunity to build pressure. Id  have preferred to see Darragh hit it.  Regardless fair play to Trillick.

Christmas Lights

Ritchie Donnelly has to be MOTM for me.  A colossus at midfield.  He has really stepped out of the shadow of Matty this championship for Trillick. Has shown he is a top class player, fair play to Trillick, just wanted it more.  Errigal where maybe thinking about Crossmaglen before that match yesterday

Hard to do 2 in a row in Tyrone