Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 06, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Snapchat, which of the above points was I incorrect on? Cause as far as I can see I was bang on the money with them all. Thanks for highlighting them.

Posting disgusting personal abuse online about named GAA people, from behind the safety of anonymity, is not correct in any of those cases. It just shows you for the type of individual you are. A coward and a lowlife. A coward first and foremost though.

omagh_gael

Someone said the other day that Loughran is injured.

GJL

Quote from: Snapchap on June 06, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
Snapchat, which of the above points was I incorrect on? Cause as far as I can see I was bang on the money with them all. Thanks for highlighting them.

Posting disgusting personal abuse online about named GAA people, from behind the safety of anonymity, is not correct in any of those cases. It just shows you for the type of individual you are. A coward and a lowlife. A coward first and foremost though.

For the sake of people who have this a55hole on the ignore list please stop quoting him. Thanks.

shezam

Quote from: GJL on June 06, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

For the sake of people who have this a55hole on the ignore list please stop quoting him. Thanks.

+1

trailer

Quote from: shezam on June 06, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: GJL on June 06, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

+1

Please tell me how to do it.

LeoMc

Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Buddies/Ignore List > Edit Ignore List

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 06, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
Disgraceful comment RHD. To suggest Darren Mc curry would want Tyrone beat to prove a point? What point? He has been let down and become dissolutioned and for you to try to put the boot into him doesn't say much for you.

'Dissolutioned' when he meant 'disillusioned'. LMAO

STG you are one thicko. Absolute birdbrain !!!

redhandefender

Quote from: LeoMc on June 06, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Buddies/Ignore List > Edit Ignore List

Why did I not know this before, thank you fella!

Good by South Fermanagh b0llbag

redzone

Quote from: Oghams Law on June 06, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on June 06, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I think Tyrone need a change, they will do nothing this year. I still can't believe that anyone would actually want to see them beat from tyrone apart from maybe "The Dazzler" to prove some point in his head. Same mistakes over and over again and the negativity so prevalent on this board is synonymous with the negativity that has seemed to creep in to all aspects of the county. It also looks very much on the face of it like its crept into the team!

BUT, this message board would depress ye, such absolute nonsense pedalled every day from about 3 fellas that clearly a) have no real interest in football outside the county team, b) obsessed with Mickey Harte and c) have nothing else to do whatsoever.

South Fermanagh Gael and that other boy I couldn't be bother looking up his name go and get a job and while you're at it get a life. Nothing worse than keyboard warriors! You would say nothing to Harte directly nor anyone else on this for that matter, you're as yella as the players you cry about if not worse. You know nothing about how the gaa works and probably never kicked a ball in your life

+2
+3
You named a 3rd person but it's bit on fair on the village idiot "In Hiding" as he doesn't be on every day. Only joking. Don't bother replying

redzone

Lookin forward to the semi tomorrow night, we should win and set up a final against derry

Goals_Will_Come

What way are Tyrone U20s on the injury front?

redzone

Peter og should be good to go. I'd of thought that Millar lad from killeshill would have been on the squad. That's a good team we have

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: redzone on June 06, 2018, 09:09:32 PM
Peter og should be good to go. I'd of thought that Millar lad from killeshill would have been on the squad. That's a good team we have

Seems to be a great squad alright - I've often thought u21 / u20 is more important than minor for senior development - perhaps with this new structure we can develop these lads into the senior panel over the next few years - there are less physical obstacles to overcome at this age which kind of kills some great minor players to an extent.

redzone

I thinks the clubs in Tyrone deserve great credit for producing so many great players. Other counties don't have that. It starts of at u6/u/8 and from there it's encouragement al the way up. I'd say every county player in Tyrone would know all the young lads at their club. That's some boost for a youngster that the county star knows who he is. Great role models

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on June 06, 2018, 09:31:33 PM
I thinks the clubs in Tyrone deserve great credit for producing so many great players. Other counties don't have that. It starts of at u6/u/8 and from there it's encouragement al the way up. I'd say every county player in Tyrone would know all the young lads at their club. That's some boost for a youngster that the county star knows who he is. Great role models
Great post