Na Gardaí

Started by 118cmal, November 24, 2008, 03:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

What else do you expect from a pig but a grunt... even got Paul Quinn in for good measure. I expect Jean McConville will be in the next post.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Quote from: general_lee on September 24, 2021, 03:12:46 PM
What else do you expect from a pig but a grunt... even got Paul Quinn in for good measure. I expect Jean McConville will be in the next post.

It's embarrassing. He had a melt down last week when someone had the gall to discuss something other that SF. He just runs away when this is pointed out to him and he's done the same here. Can't argue his points and falls back on his "Shinner bot" safe space.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rossfan

General Lee brought great clarity to the subject....a string of ignorant insults.
Don't know what I'm supposed to be "running away" from.... a pair of posters getting riled because  they don't like hearing of Provos murdering employees of the State ?

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rossfan on September 24, 2021, 04:56:07 PM
General Lee brought great clarity to the subject....a string of ignorant insults.
Don't know what I'm supposed to be "running away" from.... a pair of posters getting riled because  they don't like hearing of Provos murdering employees of the State ?

You were looking a response with your first post. No point crying like a baby when you got what you wanted.

Again point out we're I got  riled about provos murdering anyone? (This is the running away bit!! )

Armagh18

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 24, 2021, 05:09:30 PM

You were looking a response with your first post. No point crying like a baby when you got what you wanted.

Again point out we're I got  riled about provos murdering anyone? (This is the running away bit!! )
Why bother? Waste of time replying to him he just wants that reaction...

Rossfan

Care to point out where I mentioned you?
Snap and Armagh were the 2 who got wound up.
You came in nearly 24 hours after the original post.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rossfan on September 24, 2021, 05:36:23 PM

Which is what you wanted given your post, so no point crying about it when it comes.  Instead to a post about the victims, you angled for dig instead. Say it all.

Rossfan

Great words spoken by Gda Sheehan's sister on the News this evening.

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on September 24, 2021, 05:36:23 PM

Wound up? Not even close. I'm well used to sanctimonious free staters with no experience of the troubles, using and abusing the victims of it for political point scoring. It's just the usual guff. I merely wanted to ensure you got called out for your latest shameless, ghoulish behaviour.

Rossfan

Derrada Wood is in Leitrim which is one of the 26 Counties.
Gary Sheehan was from Monaghan, Pat Kelly from Westmeath, Both in the 26.
Both murdered men were employees of the Irish Government trying to stop a criminal gang of kidnappers.
If that's "sanctimonious " in your extremist view then carry on.

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on September 24, 2021, 08:50:19 PM
Both murdered men were employees of the Irish Government trying to stop a criminal gang of kidnappers.

No, what's sanctimonious is using their names for political point scoring, you ghoul.

Itchy

From Longford, lived in Westmeath. Ballinamuck to be precise. I wonder Rossfan, do you ever put up posts about the innocent men, women and children murdered by state forces through collusion etc north of the border. GAA men locking their gates gunned down. They seem to be subhuman compared to the deaths in the south.

Tubberman

Quote from: Itchy on September 24, 2021, 10:19:28 PM

From Longford, lived in Westmeath. Ballinamuck to be precise. I wonder Rossfan, do you ever put up posts about the innocent men, women and children murdered by state forces through collusion etc north of the border. GAA men locking their gates gunned down. They seem to be subhuman compared to the deaths in the south.

The difference is that nobody here is trying to deflect from those murders.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

trueblue1234

Quote from: Tubberman on September 24, 2021, 11:24:33 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 24, 2021, 10:19:28 PM

The difference is that nobody here is trying to deflect from those murders.
Do you believe Rossfan had the thoughts of the victims in his first post? Or was it a baiting activity? Honest question.
Also another question, were you as vocal about RossFan's deflection last week on the FG thread? 

This is RossFan's MO. Bait a reaction then cry and whine about those Shinner bots when he gets it. If he could stand and debate posts without the usual crap then threads he's involved in mightn't go to shite the way this one and the FG one went.