All Ireland Quarter Final;Roscommon v Mayo Sunday July 30th

Started by maigheo, July 23, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Roscommon like a young buck that blew the load early. Mayo the seasoned lothario that can last the pace!

Zulu

No movement from Ros FF's. Mayo are playing a fulltime sweeper so they have to be breaking wide to engage the sweeper one way and create room the other. With no runners from deep they are totally ineffective now.

Zulu

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 30, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 30, 2017, 04:34:01 PM
Did the roscommon man not get a black card there?, now that what i call a deliberate drag down

He got a Tick;D

A Jesus lads that wasn't a black. DOC clearly dived when felt the tug. A free and tick the correct decision.

Itchy

Quote from: Zulu on July 30, 2017, 04:37:42 PM
Did the roscommon man not get a black card there?, now that what i call a deliberate drag down

He got a Tick;D

A Jesus lads that wasn't a black. DOC clearly dived when felt the tug. A free and tick the correct decision.

Agreed.

seafoid

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 30, 2017, 04:35:48 PM
Roscommon like a young buck that blew the load early. Mayo the seasoned lothario that can last the pace!
That may be a premature ejaculation.  Ros have energy and can score. . The second half will be very interesting.

seafoid

dublin7

Quote from: Zulu on July 30, 2017, 04:37:42 PM

He got a Tick;D

Never a black card. He should have let him shoot as the way he's playing he was never going to score. As someone else pointed out Roscommon players get to the 45m line look up and the FF line is standing still and offering no movement for the ball.

thefont

Ross in a great position here.

All they have to do is keep with us until the last ten and I think we'll finally run out of steam.

Heroic stuff from most of our lads and a bit of luck for the keegan goal keeping us in it.

Great to see the passion from Ros compared to the effort from Galway earlier. If they make it they'll give Kerry a good game.

All to play for.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Mayo profiting from greater overall potency, just about.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

From the Bunker

omagh_gael

McStay pushing Smith up to FF working well, good start by Ros.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Mayo looking jaded, and if the Rossies had a little bit more composure in the final third...
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

omagh_gael

imtommygunn

The longer this continues the more roscommon will believe they can win this.  Mayo need to switch their full back.

imtommygunn