Mikey Graham and the intruder.

Started by Capt Pat, May 08, 2011, 09:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Mikey of boyzone had an intruder in his house last week according to the Sun Mikey and the family were terrified. Not according to a lot of other newspaper sources. Apparently a group of students were buzzing Mikeys intercom late at night when Mikey allegedly stormed out scattering the group and with a baseball bat braining one of them and putting them in intensive care for a few days.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 08, 2011, 09:15:33 AM
Mikey of boyzone had an intruder in his house last week according to the Sun Mikey and the family were terrified. Not according to a lot of other newspaper sources. Apparently a group of students were buzzing Mikeys intercom late at night when Mikey allegedly stormed out scattering the group and with a baseball bat braining one of them and putting them in intensive care for a few days.
I think it is safe to assume that fella won't be buzzing Graham's intercom again so it's a result of sorts.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/gardai-step-up-probe-into-violent-incident-at-mikey-grahams-home-2640930.html

Milltown Row2

Not putting him in hospital, but this probably would be scary if your young family is being tortured like that. Wont happen for a while I'd say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

el_cuervo_fc

mylestheslasher

Don't you have to be on someones property to be an intruder? Saying that, I can understand the annoyance of some little p***k buzzing your bell in the middle of the night and you and the family asleep.

Dave

Never heard of him but fair play to him anyways.I'd do the same thing myself.

Dave

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 08, 2011, 10:33:02 AM

Don't you have to be on someones property to be an intruder? Saying that, I can understand the annoyance of some little p***k buzzing your bell in the middle of the night and you and the family asleep.

If they are on your door step buzzing your doorbell surely they are on your property?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2011, 11:41:21 AM

If they are on your door step buzzing your doorbell surely they are on your property?
It was an intercom on his front gates.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 08, 2011, 11:56:52 AM
Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2011, 11:41:21 AM

It was an intercom on his front gates.

And if anyone comes to my front gates and plays with my intercom, they are for it!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lawnseed

cant afford front gates or an intercom, but i do own a baseball bat its a start i suppose ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tatler Jack

Disgraceful that  a hurley was not used. Is there no end to the invasion of foreign culture!!

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: Tatler Jack on May 08, 2011, 01:34:29 PM
Disgraceful that  a hurley was not used. Is there no end to the invasion of foreign culture!!

Nice one Tatler!

thejuice

Well if Mickey used a hurl in that fashion he would have most likely landed himself a suspension for at least 2 years. I don't know what the punishment is in baseball though.

http://www.baseballireland.com/
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016