7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

under the bar

Targetman

BennyCake

Celtic haven't a Cluj.

I'll see myself out.

Orior

Celtic never capable of giving a good account of themselves in the CL.

Europa league is the peak for Scottish teams. At least they should avoid the 6, 7 or 8 nil drubbings.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

marty34

No surprise in fairness.  No investment in quality players.

As I said, tried to scrape through last year with an average team and got dumped out by the Greeks.  Tried the same this year, but got caught out in an earlier round even.

Blame board and 9 in a row could be in trouble this year also!

Angelo

Lennon is out of his depth.

He's a yes man for the board and the worst thing about it is that he has failed at the very first hurdle, he is now indebted to them for the caliber of job he would not have a hope of getting otherwise so he will tow all their penny pinching and downsizing as they top up their bonuses with more record profits.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Celtic tried to do it on the cheap in Europe again and failed again. Huns will win the league this season based on that shambles.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Angelo on August 13, 2019, 09:46:05 PM

He's a yes man for the board and the worst thing about it is that he has failed at the very first hurdle, he is now indebted to them for the caliber of job he would not have a hope of getting otherwise so he will tow all their penny pinching and downsizing as they top up their bonuses with more record profits.

Should be sacked in the morning disgraceful how that ended up tonight. McGregor LB ???? WTF was that about.

general

Beat by 11 rose sellers at celtic park  ;D ;D ;D

Targetman

£7million for a centre half to sit on the bench, £3 million for a left back who apparently the bench is the place for him to be, I just don't have the faith in Lennon to take this squad forward, bad night!!

Angelo

Quote from: reddgnhand on August 13, 2019, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: Angelo on August 13, 2019, 09:46:05 PM

Should be sacked in the morning disgraceful how that ended up tonight. McGregor LB ???? WTF was that about.

There's about as much chance of him being sacked as there is of Celtic spending the Tierney money.

The only reason Lennon got that job is that both the board and Lennon know, he hasn't a leg to stand on when it comes to a power struggle with them, this is a guy who was ran out of Hibs and Bolton and somehow managed up in the Celtic dugout. He will give you a nice soundbites that the gullible will lap up and will go on to leading Celtic to a car crash season before he turns on the players and gets sacked with the season in ruins.

It's time for the board to seriously ramp it up against Lawwell, he is a cancer on the club.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Only a matter of time before the meltdown happened. Dreadful. Lennon under pressure already ffs

charlieTully

It's actually boring now. The same fkckinh shit every summer. Stick your biscuit tin up your hole Peter. But sure as long as we pump st Johnstone by 7 all is good.

Antrim Coaster

The Celtic fans are their own worst enemy.

Seems theyre content to put up with that muck year after year.

Might be time to get Matt McGlone to resurrect the Save Our Celts campaign.

Lennon is a Lawwell puppet who was reappointed on the cheap and they way things are looking Sevco will smell blood at Celtic's weakness.

Celtic had the chance to bury Sevco at birth but the biscuit tin mentality has allowed them to become a challenge.

under the bar

We buy £10m of defenders in the summer and they are sat on the bench while we play a midfielder at LB. Shoddy.