The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 02, 2018, 08:39:23 PM
Still not safe. Lovren looks like he's a disaster waiting to happen again. (I'll give him a fool's pardon for the OG).
They're never safe but Roma are in dire straits. When you read a team sheet and see the disparity between back and front it makes you wonder at the possibilities with a solid goalkeeper and a couple of additional quality defenders. Lest we forget though some of the shite on the team 13 years ago.

An Watcher

Minder

Jesus Karius is and continues to be brutal
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

trileacman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 02, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
Still not safe. Lovren looks like he's a disaster waiting to happen again. (I'll give him a fool's pardon for the OG).
They're never safe but Roma are in dire straits. When you read a team sheet and see the disparity between back and front it makes you wonder at the possibilities with a solid goalkeeper and a couple of additional quality defenders. Lest we forget though some of the shite on the team 13 years ago.

Djimi Traore.
Djimi f**king Traore
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trileacman

Ronnie Whelan is hard to listen to as well.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Quote from: trileacman on May 02, 2018, 09:09:02 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 02, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

Djimi Traore.
Djimi f**king Traore
Exhibit A.

thebuzz

Quote from: trileacman on May 02, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

He's a Moanin' Minnie alright.

AZOffaly

What a poor performance though. How can Klopp look at winjaldum hardly able to run, and TAA having an absolute 'mare.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: trileacman on May 02, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
He is ruining the game. The abuse he gave Louvren for the first goal "Lourven's just tried to hoof that away" what the f**k did he expect?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tony Baloney

Minder

f**k if they play like that Madrid will score a bagful
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

That was a strange game .. well done Liverpool nothing to worry about against Madrid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mayo4Sam

"11 semi final in 11 years and they've finally made it back to the biggest stage"

What the f**k is he shiteing on about?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

laoislad

Never in doubt  ;D
Fair fucks to Roma in fairness. Liverpool gifted them their first  two goals but they kept going.
Can't see Liverpool beating Madrid with defending like that though but Liverpool are in the Champions League Final....Who'd have thunk it  ;D ;D ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

4-4 in the final AET, win on pens (Ronnie missing the decider)