Looking for a Ladies Football Manager

Started by ladiesfootball, February 13, 2007, 11:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladiesfootball

Hey looking for a ladies football manager in the south Derry region.

If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please pm me, with details and contact info.

SlimShady

where in South Derry?

how good are you? what standard are we talking or how long have ye been together?

ladiesfootball

Maghera, club is going 10+ years. senior in derry, intermediate in ulster.

SlimShady

i know a guy who managed Moneyglass in a successful couple of seasons and is now just helping out with Antrim minor ladies. Might be of use to yourself. (he's a Derry man too!!)

ladiesfootball

could you pm contact details, and we may contact him to gauge his interest

Armagh4SamAgain

How many turn up for training etc. How big is the squad? Are they all deadigated? You need to no these things before anyone woul consider taking them on. Theres no use organising training 3 nights aweek if the girls can only train 1 night a week.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

SlimShady

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on February 13, 2007, 12:01:40 PM
How many turn up for training etc. How big is the squad? Are they all deadigated? You need to no these things before anyone woul consider taking them on. Theres no use organising training 3 nights aweek if the girls can only train 1 night a week.

:D

Candyman

Paul Hagan from Armagh??? Gave up his "promising" career with Armagh Harps to manage the Moy ladies Team... he's now involved with the Jordanstown ladies??? seems the only way is up for this man!!! ;D

Lecale2

Are there any women managers? Most seem to be men.

DUBSFORSAM1

Lecale

Most women are too afraid to say what needs to be said to be a manager of a womans team....

harps2002champs

Quote from: Candyman on February 13, 2007, 12:10:52 PM
Paul Hagan from Armagh??? Gave up his "promising" career with Armagh Harps to manage the Moy ladies Team... he's now involved with the Jordanstown ladies??? seems the only way is up for this man!!! ;D

didnt he take the moy to the tyrone title last year???

Mid Mon

lynchbhoy

Young Lady
your search ends now
the man you are looking for is on here- he's just away for the week on business (prob CIA or something)
His Name is Max, and what he doesnt know about football isnt worth knowing.

He is a Bellaghy man so obv is better then the rest of us and can tell you all about football history during your 'training ' sessions.
By appointing him manager you immediately have the championship wrapped up.
There is no end to this mans talents (or vice versa).

He is also dashingly good looking (as jealously whispered to the Derry contingent from a 'shady' Antrim man) so your panel will no doubt increase its ranks as the single ladies vie for his ardour and indeed the married/engaged ones will be torn between leaving their betrothed to live a life of passion and Bellaghy football with this Adonis.

When he gets back from his spying mission at the weekend, get him in your sights.

SlimShady

I concur with the above, I'm shocked i didnt think of him sooner. although he was (as he admits) crap at football he does indeed know everything about it and most other things to boot, Maximus Marrilius is yer man.

He is NOT in Pittsburgh thats for certain-his little attempt at throwing me off the scent didnt work as i KNOW him. I shall PM you with his name lady, and in the meantime-get back into that kitchen.