Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Seems to be nothing simple around Garvaghy these days!! Not convinced it is all for the good of the Gaa in this County...Time will tell i suppose....

Mikhailov

Quote from: youhavenofans on March 11, 2019, 10:52:12 AM
Quote from: In hiding on March 10, 2019, 11:31:48 AM
Does anyone know why Ryan Daly left?

Was looking a pay rise and it was refused. Then Peter Donnelly got a pay rise and got 2 more S&C coaches in so he had less teams to manage. Daly then walked.

Don't think it was as clear cut as that. There has been definite unrest for a while among the coaching fraternity within the county. All the development squad coaches walked out in support of Ryan Daly

In hiding

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 11, 2019, 02:38:08 PM
Quote from: youhavenofans on March 11, 2019, 10:52:12 AM
Quote from: In hiding on March 10, 2019, 11:31:48 AM
Does anyone know why Ryan Daly left?

Was looking a pay rise and it was refused. Then Peter Donnelly got a pay rise and got 2 more S&C coaches in so he had less teams to manage. Daly then walked.

Don’t think it was as clear cut as that. There has been definite unrest for a while among the coaching fraternity within the county. All the development squad coaches walked out in support of Ryan Daly

Is Ryan still involved with the County u17s, they had a good win at the weekend

ose 14

gavin devlins temporary appointment will only last as long as it takes to get mark harte the u20s job.

Fuzzman

Are many of ye coming down to Dublin this Saturday?

bogball88

southtyronegael

GetOverTheBar

I'd say it will be a poor turn out now Tyrone wise at weekend. Not many will be expecting much.

Redhand Santa

Looking forward to heading down to it. Great chance to see how we get on against the best team in the country without the pressure of the championship. Especially interested to see how Donnelly and Harte get on in a more advanced position. We will still have to drop plenty of bodies back or the Dubs will open us up but hoping to see a bit more variation in the attacking play like we've seen in recent games.

A win would be great morale. I don't think we've beaten the Dubs since the 2013 league game? Blew a few leads that ended up in draws in more recent years.

Dire Ear

Can see Tyrone giving them a shake, and possibly a narrow victory

Fuzzman

There's a few of us TAD ones (Tyrone Assoc Dublin) meeting early in the Croke Park hotel for the Wales v Ireland game and they've told me they will have some live music on as well if ye fancy it. I'll be sitting in the corner looking like Mo Salah or as someone said More Salad perhaps?

deadman

Tyrone name the same starting 15 to face All Ireland Champions Dublin in the Allianz NFL game in Croke Park on Sat night.

N. Morgan
P Hampsey
R McNamee
HP McGeary
T McCann
F Burns
B McDonnell
C McShane
R Donnelly
M Donnelly
N Sludden
C Meyler
C McAliskey
P Harte
K McGeary

Fuzzman

This game seems very low key.
I see it's live on Eir Sport as well.

Presume a trip to Dublin on Paddy's weekend is too expensive for most people

clarshack

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 15, 2019, 02:03:03 PM
This game seems very low key.
I see it's live on Eir Sport as well.

Presume a trip to Dublin on Paddy's weekend is too expensive for most people

I'm heading down to the game with family but coming back up the road after. would like to have stayed over but hotel prices were/are extortionate for this weekend.
it's a shame as I would have had free entry into the club finals.
if anyone needs tickets for the club finals give me a pm.

Puckoon

McShane taking frees - why? He took one against Monaghan as well.

Every score matters playing the Dubs FFS.