China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downtothewire

Quote from: GJL on April 05, 2020, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 05, 2020, 11:22:01 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on April 05, 2020, 10:59:55 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ballsdotie/status/1246112727812186112

Just when you thought the country had suffered enough.
Oh FFS, what a load of nonsense.

Not often we agree but....

Take it down from the mast, would me more appropriate

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

390 new cases in the 26 and 21 deaths.
Something over 1,000 health workers tested positive. Around 900 people in Hospital with it.
As far as I recall 63 new cases in the 6 and 8 deaths.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

214 people have now died from Coronavirus on the island of Ireland. Confirmed cases on the island of Ireland is at 6,083.

balladmaker

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 05, 2020, 07:32:08 PM
214 people have now died from Coronavirus on the island of Ireland. Confirmed cases on the island of Ireland is at 6,083.

214 deaths on this island and almost 5000 deaths in Britain ... over twice the rate across the water per head of population.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

My wife is starting in ward tomorrow cleared out for Covid 19 patients. Worried lads, but what can be done. Hopefully all the patients in there pull through, keep it going out there everyone with social distancing etc , it is going to be a long road.

Milltown Row2

Exercising will be pulled very shortly ffs! Dicks keep meeting up!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2020, 08:49:21 PM
Exercising will be pulled very shortly ffs! Dicks keep meeting up!

It's not just those people, it's all the twats who are testing everything as an opportunity to get that perfect shot for the 'gram.

"Oh look at my street, we all had a socially distant dance to keep everyone active. We had a socially distant cup of tea with everyone on the street too! It's all ok though, we started 2m apart at all times!"

Twats.

Orior

Both our Taoiseach and british prime minister will be in hospital next week.

One is a leader, other a follower.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dubh driocht

Boris being admitted to hospital is not that surprising if you read today's papers but will knock the stuffing out of the UK Government.  He must regret his hypocrisy and belief that people should do as he says not as he does, a bit like Brolly.  He must be at risk of pneumonia which is not good.  Raab to take temporary charge? God help us all.  Leo stepping forward is a selfless gesture,  people will cynical but fair play.

Ambrose

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 05, 2020, 08:44:40 PM
My wife is starting in ward tomorrow cleared out for Covid 19 patients. Worried lads, but what can be done. Hopefully all the patients in there pull through, keep it going out there everyone with social distancing etc , it is going to be a long road.

Best wishes to you, your wife and family. You will all get through this. Your wife is a hero and so too are all the frontline staff facing this virus.

Stay safe everyone.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

bennydorano

Boris admitted to hospital

Itchy

Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2020, 09:25:30 PM

Well I think An Taoiseach should concentrate on being An Taoiseach which is the most important job in Ireland at the moment. A PR gimmick of him re-listing as a doctor is just that, a popularity gimmick. BTW - he said he will be doing phone assessments so doubt he will be in a hospital.

As for Boris, unfortunately for him he is reaping what he sowed now.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2020, 09:42:36 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2020, 09:25:30 PM

Well I think An Taoiseach should concentrate on being An Taoiseach which is the most important job in Ireland at the moment. A PR gimmick of him re-listing as a doctor is just that, a popularity gimmick. BTW - he said he will be doing phone assessments so doubt he will be in a hospital.

As for Boris, unfortunately for him he is reaping what he sowed now.

He brought Covid19 to the UK?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come