1 (2%)
Saval
1 (2%)
Bryansford
3 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

NedFlanders

mournerambler

Don't see the need for a seperate thread on this, what's wrong with posting it on the Down Club Hurling & Football thread?

amallon

Benny pulled a ham string last night which is a disaster for us.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

supersub

T O Hare

Quote from: supersub on September 26, 2010, 11:43:24 AM
Dehydration comes to mind?!

What the F**K does that mean!!! Are you part of this rumour mill as well!! I have heard he has been in every pub in Ulster this week!!! On Tuesday he was sorting out his business which got broken into on Monday morning!! He was not drinking since Monday as he was preparing for international rules training which was on Friday night and club championship which is taking weekend!!!
Dont be making stupid posts about a fella who has dedicated himself for many years for club and county and probably gave you plenty of occasions to party and drink this year!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

RGU08

I don't think you should have to come on here and defend Benny, after what he has done in the last few months he should be entitled to have a bender (if he chooses to). For someone to come on and slag him about that is totally out of order. To many people are too quick to jump on the bandwagon and slabber.

supersub

Quote from: T O Hare on September 26, 2010, 03:35:34 PM

What the F**K does that mean!!! Are you part of this rumour mill as well!! I have heard he has been in every pub in Ulster this week!!! On Tuesday he was sorting out his business which got broken into on Monday morning!! He was not drinking since Monday as he was preparing for international rules training which was on Friday night and club championship which is taking weekend!!!
Dont be making stupid posts about a fella who has dedicated himself for many years for club and county and probably gave you plenty of occasions to party and drink this year!!

Wind your neck and and shut the f**k up will you. Firstly I was only joking, some people would sicken you with their high horse attitude. I know exactly the hassle he has had from the business this week from damiens side. I never said he was in every pub in ulster and I think the world of him as a player, person and role model for younger generations. I was only on the wind, you wouldn't survive long if you were a fish - bite at first bait. I certainly do not start rumours and I most certainy can't stand people like you having a go so seriously after something like that.

redandblackareback

Considering he was involved in a training session with Ireland on friday evening surely the bridge in the position they are in in the league could have left the man out and rested him???

But then again supersub mayb right... Dehydration from fri night might have contributed!

BRIDGE LAD

Quote from: supersub on September 26, 2010, 07:24:52 PM

Wind your neck and and shut the f**k up will you. Firstly I was only joking, some people would sicken you with their high horse attitude. I know exactly the hassle he has had from the business this week from damiens side. I never said he was in every pub in ulster and I think the world of him as a player, person and role model for younger generations. I was only on the wind, you wouldn't survive long if you were a fish - bite at first bait. I certainly do not start rumours and I most certainy can't stand people like you having a go so seriously after something like that.

Smart arse f*****g pr**K! You weren't long back tracking there. Winding my arse, ya couldn't wait to get a dig in!
What night are the Super Reds playing this week????

supersub

Quote from: BRIDGE LAD on September 27, 2010, 09:02:05 AM
Quote from: supersub on September 26, 2010, 07:24:52 PM

Smart arse f*****g pr**K! You weren't long back tracking there. Winding my arse, ya couldn't wait to get a dig in!
What night are the Super Reds playing this week????

Not you too, what the f**k are you on about you clown. I wasnt backtracking at all, it was an explanantion for the precious bridge one(s) who seem to take offence very quickly at a non starter of a remark. A dig a what? At Benny Coulter the best down servant for the last ten years? Aye because I'd wanna do that. I have spoken of my admiration for the man many times so shut the f**k up and stop crying over nothing. Your like a wound up young'un receiving a text message from the woman, just because it doesnt say 'lol' or 'haha' at the end doesnt mean it was a serious statement. Catch a grip will ye.

And as for the super reds no we aren't playing this week did you not see the fixtures you clown. Hopefully be watching the matches praying that the bridge or hilltown are in good form so that burren wont win the championship.

EagleLord