Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: macdanger2 on January 06, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
Ffs lads, ye should know better than to be replying to a troll like foxy by now

Any concerns some locals may have are dwarfed by the needs of these people. That said, I hope the govtare willing to spend cash on integration, services, etc for the refugees rather than just bunging them in a hotel and forgetting about them.

I presume Rochford will be down to see if there are any scoring forwards amongst them

I don't get why a good poster like Eamonn gives him the oxygen he craves so readily.

They're all going to be playing for Western Gaels unfortunately Mac. The GAA is exactly the sort of avenue that should be used to involve the refugees in the community. They should be invited to take part.

Rossfan

I expect the UN  are funding a lot of this refugee settlement.
We
The GAA is one organisation that will integrate these people's kids into local society.
Hopefully they will all settle round Strokestown or Elphin when they get through the initiation phase.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on January 06, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
I expect the UN  are funding a lot of this refugee settlement.
We
The GAA is one organisation that will integrate these people's kids into local society.
Hopefully they will all settle round Strokestown or Elphin when they get through the initiation phase.

I heard Akram has them already locked in for the red and green

macdanger2

Quote from: Syferus on January 06, 2017, 11:35:11 PM

Any concerns some locals may have are dwarfed by the needs of these people. That said, I hope the govtare willing to spend cash on integration, services, etc for the refugees rather than just bunging them in a hotel and forgetting about them.

I presume Rochford will be down to see if there are any scoring forwards amongst them

I don't get why a good poster like Eamonn gives him the oxygen he craves so readily.

They're all going to be playing for Western Gaels unfortunately Mac. The GAA is exactly the sort of avenue that should be used to involve the refugees in the community. They should be invited to take part.

Jaysus, from one war torn region to another

No wides

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 10:13:11 PM

Who said I'm trolling?

All of the Gaaboard liberal club. Their definition of a troll is someone who doesnt agree with them. Pathetic really but there you have it orior will be on with some harlious quip in a bit.

bennydorano

Most people contribute something interesting to the board at some point, I've yet to see anything from you bar sad & pathetic trolling. Just being a right wing gobshite isn't advancing any point or agenda, it's just being a gobshite. There are a few posters on this board who I would think aren't 'liberals' and would have views right of centre,  but they can argue a point in a rational way,  you're just a bit of a knob.

No wides

Says the man who started a gaaboard purge thread to get rid of posters who doesnt share his views. Why dont you lads start a watsup group and cream off at all your highly intellectual liberial views.

bennydorano

Surprised you didn't appreciate the non-liberal thinking behind it.

No wides

By the way have you advanced many agendas with your posts here other than your own advancement of self importance?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rossfan

What a shower! >:(
I suppose they're  hoping people will come out to block the Syrians.
Why don't  those c**ts eff off to Syria and fight ISIS.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on January 07, 2017, 11:20:13 PM
What a shower! >:(
I suppose they're  hoping people will come out to block the Syrians.
Why don't  those c**ts eff off to Syria and fight ISIS.

Wouldn't fight for their own country! Hardly fight for others
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lynchbhoy

Who said I'm trolling?

I understand your view on this being a bit OTT on the lily liberal front - especially when we have so many of our own here that urgently need help - aged, mentally unwell, homeless,  those being chased by banks to have their home repossessed,  unemployed etc

but just because the rest of the world didn't jump in to stop the persecution of the nationalist Irish in the north of Ireland... doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

az long as it's genuine refugees that we take in.
not those masquerading as refugees... yet are running gangs and extortion / criminal / thieving rackets in areas in West dublin estates.
am hearing plenty give out about hospitals and surgeries filled with new migtrant folk with medical cards clogging up hospital queues ahead of those on long term waiting lists... how could that be true !

anyhow I know you are sickened that southern folk are jumping on the 'refugee' bandwagon. .. but ignored their country folks in the northern crisis.
sticks in the craw. but they love to run away as long as they can procrastinate. 
but as long as genuine refugees are helped..It can't be that bad. just need our immigration dept to kick out the fake refugees. or back to their first euro point of entry. 

Itchy

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 08, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Who said I'm trolling?

I understand your view on this being a bit OTT on the lily liberal front - especially when we have so many of our own here that urgently need help - aged, mentally unwell, homeless,  those being chased by banks to have their home repossessed,  unemployed etc

but just because the rest of the world didn't jump in to stop the persecution of the nationalist Irish in the north of Ireland... doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

az long as it's genuine refugees that we take in.
not those masquerading as refugees... yet are running gangs and extortion / criminal / thieving rackets in areas in West dublin estates.
am hearing plenty give out about hospitals and surgeries filled with new migtrant folk with medical cards clogging up hospital queues ahead of those on long term waiting lists... how could that be true !

anyhow I know you are sickened that southern folk are jumping on the 'refugee' bandwagon. .. but ignored their country folks in the northern crisis.
sticks in the craw. but they love to run away as long as they can procrastinate. 
but as long as genuine refugees are helped..It can't be that bad. just need our immigration dept to kick out the fake refugees. or back to their first euro point of entry.

We've only taken in a small handful of "refugees". How could they possibly be clogging up hospitals and running gangs. There are possibly lots of foreign nationals involved in crimes but a foreign national is not always a refugee. Anyway thank god Ireland emigrants never consisted of criminals

lynchbhoy

I'm going by what I'm being told by lads I coach who are cops or work in blanch hospital as well as media reports

there is a lot more in the country other than those poor 80

we certainly didn't export criminals over to foreign countries en masse the way we are receiving them

you are an intelligent guy... you know the score

imo there needs to be proper and fast screening. the genuine refugees we should help.
the chancers and those intent on milking our easy system and indulging in crime (not hard to spot) need to be turned back asap.