Author Topic: Laois footballers the Championship DUBLIN NEXT 24th June(what a season so far!!  (Read 35602 times)

Helix

• View Profile
No room for sentiment anyway with Ross dropped! :o

Figured as much Ross would be dropped. Hopefully will be an addition as a sub. I assume Damo o’conor will drop back and leave Kingston and O’Carroll inside. Hopefully be in the game by half time at least and give it a right crack. Can’t wait!
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
What’s our biggest ever losing  margin in championship ?

redsetanta

• View Profile
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Junior Ex Laoistalk

• View Profile
Lads, this is a strong team, plenty of youth, experience and skill and a strong bench too. No reason why we can't really put it up to them...

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
Just wondering cause let’s face it we have a tough task on Sunday as Longford and Wicklow found out

vetoldthe

• View Profile

GRAHAM GERAGHTY    NO LOVE FOR US,

John Sugrue’s men are possibly the worst team to reach a Leinster final for some time. I have no faith in them at all.

They got there on merit and beat what they had in front of them but they needed extra-time to get over Wexford.

The O’Moore men easily defeated Westmeath and then won an ugly game against Carlow. With Kildare gone, it turned out they had the easy side of the draw.

They won’t get anywhere near Dublin and won’t make the Super Eights either because whoever comes through the back door will end their misery.

Tony

• View Profile
If Laois had the easy side of the draw, as Graham claims, then what do you call Dublin's path - beating Wicklow and Longford. What a dope. He's a racist sc**bag (just look up his history) and a very poor "journalist".
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:12:41 PM by Tony »

Don Draper

• View Profile

GRAHAM GERAGHTY    NO LOVE FOR US,

John Sugrue’s men are possibly the worst team to reach a Leinster final for some time. I have no faith in them at all.

They got there on merit and beat what they had in front of them but they needed extra-time to get over Wexford.

The O’Moore men easily defeated Westmeath and then won an ugly game against Carlow. With Kildare gone, it turned out they had the easy side of the draw.

They won’t get anywhere near Dublin and won’t make the Super Eights either because whoever comes through the back door will end their misery.
What would you expect from a pig except an oink?

BallyroanAbu

• View Profile
If Laois had the easy side of the draw, as Graham claims, then what do you call Dublin's path - beating Wicklow and Longford. What a dope. He's a racist sc**bag (just look up his history) and a very poor "journalist".

Some Footballer though

jimbob2

• View Profile
Havant you noticed Laois abu is a bigger bollox than Geraghty, prob Kildare / Offaly.   Laois with probably a weaker team than we have put out in last seven / eight years but better prepared will surprise a lot of people.

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
I’m a bollix ????

on the hop

• View Profile
I dream of a win, but fear what happened to cork tonight awaits us. The gulf in divisions was telling. I hope we have a right rattle at this.