Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

https://www.facebook.com/teamtalkmag.tyrone/videos/1996955360565860/

Teamtalk released their interview with MH. Kevin Kelly is always the nice guy not the man for a tough question.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Would not be in Team Talk's best interest to challenge Harte at all. Noel McGinn was critical on Radio Q101 number of years ago of selection against Galway and Harte said he goes or no access to Tyrone players. He had to go. Can see why TT wouldn't want to rattle that cage

redzone

Really longballin, nobody heard that one before. Go on let's hear something different from you. Give me 5 young players to watch out for u20 years of age

longballin

Quote from: redzone on February 18, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
Really longballin, nobody heard that one before. Go on let's hear something different from you. Give me 5 young players to watch out for u20 years of age

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, was criticism on away game Davy Harte marking Declan Meehan I think. He certainly asked that McGinn be removed. It happened whether you want to believe it or not. Google last year's under 17 team  ;)

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on February 18, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
i heard it before. its fact. its why i have a major bugbear with ttm despite their excellent coverage.

redzone

What about you Southtyronegael give me 5 young players

Snapchap

Quote from: longballin on February 18, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Would not be in Team Talk's best interest to challenge Harte at all. Noel McGinn was critical on Radio Q101 number of years ago of selection against Galway and Harte said he goes or no access to Tyrone players. He had to go. Can see why TT wouldn't want to rattle that cage

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 18, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
i heard it before. its fact. its why i have a major bugbear with ttm despite their excellent coverage.

Where do people get this dung? There are videos on the Teamtalk facebook page of Harte being interviewed by McGinn after games as recently as this Jan.

Some absolute mouthpieces on this page. They hear a rumour and automatically not only believe it but state they therefor know said rumour is "a fact".

skeog

That happened okay Noel was suspended from Q101 for comments during a Galway game.They have moved on which is the right thing.TTM provide a great coverage of Gaa matters in Tyrone.

Tyrone Gaa

Thats the problem with TTM they are afraid to rattle any cages. Afraid of any media ban that MH may impose if they crossed any line. So they send nice Kevin Kelly to look at the positives from the defeat and a nice quote is  "looking forward there's a lot to build on from that performance Mickey"  ;D

Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on February 18, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
What about you Southtyronegael give me 5 young players
if i had 5 good young players id be advising them not to go near harte or the tyrone setup. would ruin them.

rrhf

Horsestyle football is going poorly this year  and I think there will be big changes over the year. My problem was more to do with Cathal Mc Carron and Aidan Mc crory chasing up to the forward line than forwards trekking back.

skeog

I see we have emailgate, FBI may be called in Roisin suing over email sent to newstalk over affairs at CB level in 2017.

Dire Ear

Can someone please explain Matty's contribution?  From last weeks wonder/lucky point to this weeks 2 yellows and a few hits on Donegal men?   Bound to be on any oppositions list for the auld wind-up.

sensethetone

Quote from: Dire Ear on February 19, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Can someone please explain Matty's contribution?  From last weeks wonder/lucky point to this weeks 2 yellows and a few hits on Donegal men?   Bound to be on any oppositions list for the auld wind-up.

He wasn't having a great night in all fairness.

GetOverTheBar

In fairness I expected Donegal to beat Tyrone in the McKenna Cup final, I've been impressed with them - especially the game against Kerry which was on TG4 and they played majority of game with 14 men.

Tyrone will have learned nothing with a win, on this occasion perhaps this was a 'positive' loss, assuming lessons are/were learned. The bigger test is by far Saturday night. If Tyrone lose to Monaghan (who they seem to have a hex over admittedly) there is a fair chance they'll be relegated - worth going to this one, going to be championship intensity especially with Monaghan's excellent win yesterday over Kerry, they'll smell blood.

Mickey Harte maybe was holding back some of his men v Donegal as he knows what a challenge this Saturday night will be.