Football Club Managers 2019

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 20, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Graiguecullen have a new manager for 2019 – Kevin Doogue.

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2018/11/20/graiguecullen-appoint-new-manager-as-clancy-departs/
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

O'Dempseys will have a new manager too. Pat Daly is gone.

Blow-in

Niall Carew ratified in Ballylinan recently

Don Draper

BallyroanAbu

Niall Carew that's a lot of lotto tickets 😂😂😂

Jd

Did he have palatine  of carlow last year.  Ex sligo manager?

Pat Spillall

Paul Julian was ratified for a third term in Ballylinan last week, I was talking to him at an U21 practice game last Sunday.

GAA-SMART

Suprised Niall would go to Balylinan that quick- he was in for Celbridge I believe and they only appointed Paul Curran or leaked Curran last night. Niall will end up in Clane or somewhere like that Id say if the Ballylinan isnt a fact

Don Draper

Quote from: GAA-SMART on November 21, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
Suprised Niall would go to Balylinan that quick- he was in for Celbridge I believe and they only appointed Paul Curran or leaked Curran last night. Niall will end up in Clane or somewhere like that Id say if the Ballylinan isnt a fact
I'd say Niall would go to Termefeckin for a few Bob

BallyroanAbu

Niall is going to spread his wings manage two clubs at the same time nice work if you can get it.

The Monument Road

Fake news is a type of yellow journalism or propaganda that consists of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional print and broadcast news media or online social media

Blow-in

No fake news. Carew is the new Ballylinan manager as I said previous. Wait until the first league game and see who's on their sideline if I'm not to be believed.

BallyroanAbu

No I think Carew is 100% heard it from two diffferent people and he is bringing a coach with him.  But I am also nearly sure Ballylinan is not the only club he is managing this year.

portlaoisekid

I heard he was in advanced talks with another Laois club near the Kildare border , they wont be happy I'd say.

Helix

See Eddie Kelly back with O'Dempseys according to Laois Today.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail