Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

18 - 12 with about 5 minutes left.

Zulu

FT Kildare 0-19 Derry 0-13, hard luck Joemamas!

joemamas

Thanks, my own fault, should have put 20 on handicap draw.

Frank Casey

Drama. An Ian Ryan free is waved wide by one umpire and the white flag is raised by the other. The ref goes in and it's a point for Limerick to lead by one. Wexford 1-17 Limerick 1-18
FULL-TIME Wexford 1-17 Limerick 1-18
KERRY 3:7

Blowitupref

Limerick into the quarter finals  :o
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ross4life

All Ireland Junior Semi final

Cork 0-4 Sligo 0-0 10mins gone played in thunder showers
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

HT Cork 0-9 Sligo 0-2
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Fightback by Sligo, 0-9 to 1-3

ross4life

Cork 0-12 Sligo 1-5 Cork down to 14 men

ross4life

FT Cork 0-14 Sligo 1-6 hard luck to the Sligo men.

laceer

Any word on the other junior semi final?

ross4life

Quote from: laceer on August 06, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Any word on the other junior semi final?

Kildare 0-7 Lancashire 1-3 i think it's HT.

laceer

ross4life

FT Kildare 0-16 Lancashire 2-6

Caid

Tempo 6 enniskillen 1 in fermanagh sfc qfinal after 15
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written