AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Bring it on, though who shall it be, the Lilywhites,the Orchard Robbers,  or the Duckling Breeders? ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on July 17, 2017, 06:57:16 PM
Ye could be playing Monaghan too!

Or Down again?

EDIT: No, could be Monaghan OK, but not Down again in the Quarters.

Redhand Santa

We'll beat the three of them on the one day if they all want to come and have a go.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

seafoid

The championship is really only about what happens from now on. So the game of throne will really be the semi final. Do they have what it takes ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jinxy

I'd say the flourbags would be quietly confident about winning this one.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
I'd say the flourbags would be quietly confident about winning this one.

You would, ya fecking numpty! :P ;)

Main Street

I don't know Jinxy, Tyrone look awesome, these boys are all pumped up,
you only had to see the way Big Sean (finally) got himself up of the grass after being stabbed in the back by the cowardly McKernon and soldiered on, that surely was an awesome sight.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Main Street on July 17, 2017, 07:52:12 PM
I don't know Jinxy, Tyrone look awesome, these boys are all pumped up,
you only had to see the way Big Sean (finally) got himself up of the grass after being stabbed in the back by the cowardly McKernon and soldiered on, that surely was an awesome sight.

There's a time we'd have taken the bate but after watching Monaghan get beat by Longford and then down in championship football followed by a huge struggle to get past Carlow I think we all just feel sorry for them these days. It was a golden era for Monaghan football with two ulsters but failure to get to a semi will haunt the county.

ONeill

The memory of Mayo last year has to be a driving force during training in the next 3 weeks.

That can't happen again to this current squad. If it does, we'll turn into Mayo.

Crete Boom

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
The memory of Mayo last year has to be a driving force during training in the next 3 weeks.

That can't happen again to this current squad. If it does, we'll turn into Mayo.

What win back to back All Ireland's?? Or have big Sean immortalised in a Saw Doctors song?

ONeill

Get the fook outta this thread. I think Mayo people have a radar thing inbuilt and when the word Mayo is spoken or typed they know about it. It's like the wife and when I have an extra pint. They bloody know.

seafoid

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

Or Monaghan

There is something ominous about the grip Kerry and Dublin have on Sam this decade

Donegal managed to win once but Mayo and Monaghan did not.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU