The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Brilliant from every single one of them! absolutely brilliant!  TAA and robertson are two crackers.  Clean sheet was vital and never looked like conceding.  Hopefully Can fit to replace Henderson who's yellow was well worth it  :D

imtommygunn

I don't even want to think about that game the way everton are playing ll ???

Main Street

That was a dominant excellent performance by Liverpool, 3 goals in the first half and held City scoreless without too much grief in the 2nd half, even the officials played their part  calling that City goal offside.

Gabriel_Hurl

Karius didn't even have to make a save - zero shots on target for City

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 04, 2018, 09:48:58 PM
I don't even want to think about that game the way everton are playing ll ???
Might be a great chance for Everton to beat them. Liverpool surely will rest a few.
Salah off injured is a concern.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

markl121

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on April 04, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Great half. Still nervous though

The fact the child seems to be struggling so much watching this, he's trying way too hard, makes it all the  more enjoyable  ;D  ;D
Best part of the night ;D ;D

imtommygunn

Wouldn't be confident with sam in charge.

Is henderson out of 2nd leg?

Gabriel_Hurl

markl121

Klopp reckons salah is ok. Thank Christ

Capt Pat

A great night for liverpool. City didn't even have a shot on target. 3-0, it should be enough to see Liverpool through.

brokencrossbar1

Holy smoley that was a rollercoaster!!!  Clean sheet was just as immense as the 3 goals. TAA was brilliant particularly after the recent roastings he has had. Henderson being out means he can rip into Saturday game. Really would play a second team on Saturday as much as possible. Still worried about next week. Need one goal and I think we can get it as City will have to push on but it's far from over.

laoislad

Gabriel_Hurl